ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Absences - Empoyer Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salf27
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Absences - Empoyer Letter

Post by salf27 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi, I have a165 days of work related absence with my previuos employer. As I will have to submit an employer letter with ILR application, can some please provide me the letter format in acordance with the new policy published on 13th Dec where they are asking about the impact etc..?

Thanks in advnace !

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

salf27
Newly Registered

Post by salf27 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi,

I have online payslips from my employers and I understand that I need to submit a letter from employer stating that the authencity of those payslips.

Does any body has a format of the employer letter for this purspose ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 pm

A simple letter stating the purpose of the letter is sufficient. Or get your employer to stamp/sign the printouts of online payslips.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

salf27
Newly Registered

Post by salf27 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks, do I need to include the salary amount for each month in the letter or it can just say that there our company provides online payslips but they are genuine ?

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 pm

There should be a policy in your contract that they only provide online slips or may be believe in go green policy blah blah blah...your employer should be able to provide you with a letter stating this.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:20 pm

salf27 wrote:Thanks, do I need to include the salary amount for each month in the letter or it can just say that there our company provides online payslips but they are genuine ?
Why don't you simply printout the payslips you require for your application and have your employer certify them as authentic using a stamp and signature? You don't need an employer letter if this is done.