ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding applying dependent visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Question regarding applying dependent visa

Post by tier4Dep » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:40 am

Dear All,

My husband who has been studying for his PhD in the uk for 2 years now and i was with him under tier 4 dependent visa for 1 year until i became pregnant and came back to my home country for my sons delivery. Now we want to apply for dependent visa for my son and i have come across a smalll problem regarding what to enter as the CAS in the vaf10 application form.

My husbands CAS was issued in 2010 and i heard that the CAS gets expired in 1 year. what should i fill as the CAS in the application form. I'm feeling scared that trivila things like this will cause the ECO to reject my sons application

Any help in the regard is highly appreciated.
Many thanks

tier4Dep
Newly Registered

Post by tier4Dep » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:48 am

Anyone ??

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Question regarding applying dependent visa

Post by bruteforce » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 pm

tier4Dep wrote:Dear All,

My husband who has been studying for his PhD in the uk for 2 years now and i was with him under tier 4 dependent visa for 1 year until i became pregnant and came back to my home country for my sons delivery. Now we want to apply for dependent visa for my son and i have come across a smalll problem regarding what to enter as the CAS in the vaf10 application form.

My husbands CAS was issued in 2010 and i heard that the CAS gets expired in 1 year. what should i fill as the CAS in the application form. I'm feeling scared that trivila things like this will cause the ECO to reject my sons application

Any help in the regard is highly appreciated.
Many thanks
Are you asking this question again on this forum???. In my opinion you should enter the same CAS details in the application form. CAS expiry is only applicable when it has been issued but not used for visa application within the certain amount of time. Normally six months. Also you can attach enrolment letter or similar from your husband's university to support the application.

Hope this helps