ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (general) Visa - Online appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shariqueq
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (general) Visa - Online appointment

Post by shariqueq » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:14 am

Hi,

I have some how manage to get same day tier 1 general online appointment for my new born baby.

> I have made online appointment on my name, can I make tier 1 application for my baby if I have book appointment on my name. I am not sure UKBA will have any issue or not.

> Or If I am making appointment for my baby do i need to make on my baby's name only.

Can UKBA accept my name appointment because I will be the person who will accompany my baby at the time of application.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:22 pm

There will be no problem. I've heard of similar case.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 am

I wanted to book appointment for my dependants which include my wife, and 2 kids. Since for dependant applicatiion you have to book seperately I booked 1 family appointment which means, I was also included in it (Just to note, I already got my visa extension so I didn't needed this appointment, just wanted my dependants to get visa extended). Only this way I could make sure that all my dependants get visa on single appointment.

At the PEO I got an earache from the case worker that I cannot do this. If the visa is for my dependants the appt should be in their name only. She said that since they are not busy she will allow this once but told me I will have problems in future if I do this again.

I know your case is different, but its best to have the appointment in your kids name and accompany him/her at the PEO.