ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dividend amount paid in two installments

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rao0042.uso
Newly Registered

dividend amount paid in two installments

Post by rao0042.uso » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:34 am

Hi all,

I am planning to go for first Tier1(General) extension this month and claiming points on dividends received.

the problem i am facing is that one of dividend amount was paid in two installments as there was limitation on daily bank transfer.
Accountant letter mentioned the date on which dividend created but not the payments made.
Accountant is not ready to change the dividend date as it was in last financial year. Will it be ok if i mention the payment dates in dividend voucher.

Please suggest me how to go about it.

thanks for you help.

rao0042.uso
Newly Registered

Re: dividend amount paid in two installments

Post by rao0042.uso » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:34 am

Never mind. I got my tier 1 General extension approved, yesterday. I mentioned about two payments in one voucher. Entire process took 3hrs (8.30am - 11.30am). Thanks a lot for all the help and guidance.

eclairs

Post by eclairs » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:49 am

Don't worry, it is not an issue. I had mentioned about it in my earnings covering letter though...!!!