ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Indian ITR query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Another Indian ITR query

Post by JoshAhoy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Dear All,

I have a few questions on the HSMP processing.

1. I am an Indian national. So are there any issues in applying for HSMP from Germany (on German WP)? Or is it mandatory that I have to apply from India itself?

2. I am planning on making the application in March. This means that my 2005-2006 SARAL will be proof for only 1 of my last 12 months' earnings. The form 16 for 2006-2007 will be availble only sometime in April. So what alternative documents can I submit as proof for ITR? Or do I have to wait until I get this financial year's SARAL signed and stamped before making the application?

3. I have contacted a consultancy for processing my HSMP for which ofcourse they charge exorbitant fees. Is it 'safe' to make the application directly? Or would you recomend going via a consultancy?

Awaiting your replies...........

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:58 am

JoshAhoy

1] There is not problem in you applying from where ever you are ...

2] Not a Issue if your even cover 1 month in your SARAL ... include the same years Form 16 as well .... It would be better if you can wait another month and put hte SARL and ITR for the complete period ...

3] It all depends on your confidence to do it yourself .. if you are not confident enough then take a consultatns help , but as it it i dont see the need of a consultatn for porcessing HSMP , its pretty straight process buddy .....

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:03 am

Thanks Sunil..
That was helpful....

JoshAhoy
Newly Registered

Post by JoshAhoy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:59 am

I have another question here...

Like you mentioned, I can apply for HSMP from Germany eventhough I am an Indian national. But when(if) my HSMP is approved, can I apply EC from Germany? Or do I have to come back to India for the same?

Thanks..