ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to Tier 2 (general) - question about salary

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mustuk
Newly Registered

PSW to Tier 2 (general) - question about salary

Post by Mustuk » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 am

Hi,

My tier 1 PSW expires on February 11, 2013. I have recently been promoted and now satisfy NQF 6 job description as well as salary. However, I do not get my first increased salary until end of January. I have been working for the same organisation for the last 2 years.

My question is - in order to be eligible for tier 2 (general) how long should you have worked as an NQF level 6 employee? My next question is how do employers prove that I am on the required NQF level as well as salary.

I am worried that if UKBA look for payslips, then I do not get my first increased payslip until January 28 and I do not want to be too late to apply as my visa expires on Feb 11, 2013.

Any help/advise would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anamik

Re: PSW to Tier 2 (general) - question about salary

Post by Anamik » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi Mustuk,
I am also in a similar situation. Hav u got any information?? if u got any info thn plz let me know.

Thanks in advance

manci
Respected Guru

Re: PSW to Tier 2 (general) - question about salary

Post by manci » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 am

Mustuk wrote:Hi,

My tier 1 PSW expires on February 11, 2013. I have recently been promoted and now satisfy NQF 6 job description as well as salary. However, I do not get my first increased salary until end of January. I have been working for the same organisation for the last 2 years.

My question is - in order to be eligible for tier 2 (general) how long should you have worked as an NQF level 6 employee?
only from the work start date stated in the CoS

My next question is how do employers prove that I am on the required NQF level as well as salary.
They cerify it to UKBA in the CoS by means of the job SOC code

I am worried that if UKBA look for payslips, then I do not get my first increased payslip until January 28 and I do not want to be too late to apply as my visa expires on Feb 11, 2013.
No requirement for payslips, your sponsor will certify your new the salary in the CoS

Any help/advise would be hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance.