ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bus Lane fine

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

REGISTRATION

Bus Lane fine

Post by REGISTRATION » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:17 am

Hi

I am planning for nationality application (5 year + 1 year ILR)

Once (i m not sure about correct date) Jan-Apr 2008, i received 2 consective £30 fines for driving in bus lane (both in one week)

I dont remember the dates and do not have any record, but i paid as soon as i received the letter.

Please advise do i need to write in application and anything else i need to know,

Thanks

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Bus Lane fine

Post by vinitmanu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:58 pm

REGISTRATION wrote:Hi

Once (i m not sure about correct date) Jan-Apr 2008, i received 2 consective £30 fines for driving in bus lane (both in one week)

I dont remember the dates and do not have any record, but i paid as soon as i received the letter.

Please advise do i need to write in application and anything else i need to know,

Thanks
Sounds like you received an FPN and I'm assuming the matter didn't go to court. Check page 8 pts. 3.6-3.7 of Guide AN

REGISTRATION

Post by REGISTRATION » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:33 pm

vinitmanu wrote:

Thanks
Sounds like you received an FPN and I'm assuming the matter didn't go to court. Check page 8 pts. 3.6-3.7 of Guide AN

Thanks

It looks like i dont need to provide details as its not happened in last 12 months and it was fixed out of court penality

Thanks again for your help

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Post by vinitmanu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 pm

REGISTRATION wrote:
vinitmanu wrote:

Thanks

Thanks

It looks like i dont need to provide details as its not happened in last 12 months and it was fixed out of court penality

Thanks again for your help
Good Luck with your Application.