ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business account & contract and business type

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smeuro
Newly Registered

Business account & contract and business type

Post by smeuro » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello
I got few issues i am psw holder and got 50000 in company account

1) I open a company account and invested money in my company account
Is that ok or is it a complicated process to prove it

2) I have show a business were i an fix laptop and sell it parts online. hence do not have any contract with any firm is that ok? i got my customer who gave me good feed back

3) I have show my business activity as code 3131 which is webmaster where i maintanin my company website

Thank you

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Business account & contract and business type

Post by smehmood » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm

smeuro wrote:Hello
I got few issues i am psw holder and got 50000 in company account

1) I open a company account and invested money in my company account
Is that ok or is it a complicated process to prove it

2) I have show a business were i an fix laptop and sell it parts online. hence do not have any contract with any firm is that ok? i got my customer who gave me good feed back

3) I have show my business activity as code 3131 which is webmaster where i maintanin my company website

Thank you
Hi

Just put money in personal account and apply for visa with other documents.

Investment means money should be spent on business not just deposit in business account.

Job title has to be according to business. you fix the laptop or pc,s which does,nt fall in NQF level 4.

Your business also does,nt fall in NQF Level 4

Regards
Shaukat

smeuro
Newly Registered

Post by smeuro » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Thank you I will show webmaster and business as website maintenance and develop. that will do.

however i think that will work as they need proof of investment in business which I have already done and my CA who is a supervisory body from acca will give me cirtificate of investment in business. i know i have put money in business account but not invested i think still it will work if my CA gives me required documents

Please advice me if still i am wrong somewere

thank you.