ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i call to return my wife document back

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

georgebluewin1
Newly Registered

can i call to return my wife document back

Post by georgebluewin1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 pm

pls i aplied since august 2012 more than 4months now using form set m,can i call for my wife passport an document without effecting my application.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Even before doing so, Why do you need it?
UKBA wrote:For all applications other than European and nationality applications, if you request the return of documents, your application will be automatically withdrawn and your application fee will not be refunded. For certain application types travel on an applicant's passport will invalidate the application and it would be deemed withdrawn. Please check the guidance notes relevant to your application type for further details. Please ensure you take a photocopy of your document before sending it to us especially if you are likely to require a copy while your case is under consideration. We cannot send you photocopies of your documents.
Return of documents
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates