ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do PEO Liverpool accept self employed applications for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syed_h
Newly Registered

Do PEO Liverpool accept self employed applications for ILR

Post by syed_h » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:57 pm

I have got appointment at Liverpool PEO by end of January 2013 for Set(O), Can somebody help me to know whether they accept applications in person for ILR for the applicant having 100% income from self employment (sole trader). I am on Tier 1 General. Pls share your experience as otherwise I need to change PEO.

Waiting for an early reply from the senior members and those have similar experience in Liverpool PEO.

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Do PEO Liverpool accept self employed applications for I

Post by solospy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:40 am

syed_h wrote:I have got appointment at Liverpool PEO by end of January 2013 for Set(O), Can somebody help me to know whether they accept applications in person for ILR for the applicant having 100% income from self employment (sole trader). I am on Tier 1 General. Pls share your experience as otherwise I need to change PEO.

Waiting for an early reply from the senior members and those have similar experience in Liverpool PEO.
Yes they will as long as you have provided full evidence and documentation including your accountant letter and personal tax returns to prove that your are self employed.

syed_h
Newly Registered

Post by syed_h » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 am

Many thanks for your reply.

syed_h
Newly Registered

Post by syed_h » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Can anybody else share their experience for Liverpool in person appointment on self employment basis ?

syed_h
Newly Registered

Post by syed_h » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:33 pm

I have checked with one of solicitors today who deals with the Liverpool PEO and he confirmed me that PEO Liverpool do not accept applications for self employed persons.

If anybody has got ILR at PEO Liverpool having self employment income, please share your experience as I have appointment by the end of January 2013 at Liverpool.