ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Funding Supporting Documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Third party business statement from pakistan for 200k is acceptable r not?

Coz there in policy guidance no mention about third party business bank statement from outside uk for 200k is acceptable r not.

Please share ur experience.
i m worried.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 pm

adilzia wrote:Third party business statement from pakistan for 200k is acceptable r not?

Coz there in policy guidance no mention about third party business bank statement from outside uk for 200k is acceptable r not.

Please share ur experience.
i m worried.

Hi

let me make it clear for you.

3rd party funding from Pakistan is allowed but it has to be a personal account not business account.

Regards
Shaukat

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 am

yhdil wrote:You require two documents from the bank. These two documents will only demonstrate that the XYZ person has the money and the funds are not fixed and the bank is a regulated bank.

1. Signed and Stamped Bank Statement (Confirming the Availability of Funds to the Thrid Party) (No Point on it but supporting document)

2. One Signed and Stamped Bank Letter which wil state;
i) Funds are Available in the Account ,
ii) Funds are not Fixed/Disposable (25 Points),
iii) Bank is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan (25 Points)

Banks cannot put your name or name of any unconcerned person but the letter can be addressed to the UKBA for the Third Party. Your name is only required when you are the account holder of the Bank Account. The Affidavit By the Third Party serves the required purpose.

The Affidavit by the Third Party shall get you the remaining 25 points i.e. Funds are Available to you by the Third Party. This Affidavit MUST BE attested by the Nortry Public (Oath Commissioner).

If you cannot find Oath Commissioner, get two different Advocate and ask the one to witness the Affidavit by the Third Party and ask the 2nd Advocate to witness the Identity of the Third Party and Authenticity of the Affidivat signed by the Third Party.

The 2nd Affidvait can be titled as 'Affidivat of Identity Confirmation'

It should include the full name, D.o.B. Address, Contact no, and Most Importantly SIGNATURE of the third party.

then the statement should be that the details of the above mentioned person are correct and are checked against say e.g. ID card, Passport, Birth Certificate etc

Based on this, the Affidivit of Support is a legal and valid document

If you are struggling with the format let me know.

Well I don't know much of the difference about the stamp paper but I used 50 Pkr one.
Hi, I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur on the basis of 200k, 125k in my uk ac, 75 in third party uk acc, third party is in uk so I used pk bank letter which the bank did not addressed to uk ba, instead they mentioned " to whom it may concern" as title, did include transferable and disposable in uk on third party's request, the only thing they did not mention was that "allied bank is regulated by state bank of Pakistan"...Also to support pk bank letter I attached statutory declaration letter from third party attested by law firm in uk as third party is in uk and money on his name in Pakistan..
Will it make any difference as the bank is in the FSA approved list??
Kind regards

Adnan

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Re: saeed will you plz contact me

Post by saeedusman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 pm

jibran wrote:
yhdil wrote:
saeedusman wrote:And if you are nearby in North East, I can meet you as well. Just to prepare a strong case and you have been already through this process.

Thanks
Check your E-mail
hi saeed willl you plz contact me . am in norteast .. middlesbrough .
Right Jibran, what you want to ask?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Some generic replies according to my knowledge for the above posts and I hope it will cover many posts.

1) Application for team members can b sent in the same post. Thats what I did and everything is OK till now. Biometrics done for both team members.

2) We had money on joint account but still we gave authorisation and full access letter affidavit to each other attested by solicitor.

3) There is some debate whether business statement from other countries can be used as third party. I have not seen any restriction for that. Even if some business is supporting and encouging you for business in the UK, I think that can b used.

4) I used £200k funding, so sorry no samples for contracts or other material.

Anything else what I can help, kindly raise the question.

Regards and best of luck for everyone.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:31 pm

saeedusman wrote:Some generic replies according to my knowledge for the above posts and I hope it will cover many posts.

1) Application for team members can b sent in the same post. Thats what I did and everything is OK till now. Biometrics done for both team members.

2) We had money on joint account but still we gave authorisation and full access letter affidavit to each other attested by solicitor.

3) There is some debate whether business statement from other countries can be used as third party. I have not seen any restriction for that. Even if some business is supporting and encouging you for business in the UK, I think that can b used.

4) I used £200k funding, so sorry no samples for contracts or other material.

Anything else what I can help, kindly raise the question.

Regards and best of luck for everyone.
Hi

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

There is one thing Point No 3 need some amendment.

Money has to be in personal account. Business bank statements are not Acceptable.
I can explain by logic and law in both ways but its time consumption.

I hope my answer should be sufficient and does,nt require any further clarification or proof.

Regards
Shaukat

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:15 am

i dont think so bro
coz i couldnt find any point in policy guidence about business statement from abroad.
but policy guidence says that business statement is nt allowed from uk.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:05 pm

adilzia wrote:i dont think so bro
coz i couldnt find any point in policy guidence about business statement from abroad.
but policy guidence says that business statement is nt allowed from uk.
Hi

Then you must try with business bank statement. Money in business account belongs to business.

Please follow this link and read point 93 on page 17. It will give u true happiness. And next time please do,nt mislead others.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf

Regards
Shaukat

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 am

Hi

Then you must try with business bank statement. Money in business account belongs to business.

Please follow this link and read point 93 on page 17. It will give u true happiness. And next time please do,nt mislead others.

Regards

hi,

bro policy guidance page 17 ,point 93 belongs those people who wish to aply from uk and thier bank statements from uk.
My third party in pakistan page 17,point 95 and 96 belongs to me.
Plz read carefully.....and share ur experience.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 am

adilzia wrote:Hi

Regards

hi,

bro policy guidance page 17 ,point 93 belongs those people who wish to aply from uk and thier bank statements from uk.
My third party in pakistan page 17,point 95 and 96 belongs to me.
Plz read carefully.....and share ur experience.

Hi

Again if you are taking funding from a business then the Company has to put Funds asaid for further investment.

For Example, One of the Director or CEO or an appropriate person can Transfer these funds in his account.

There are many ways to do this but if you send a business account statement it will not be accepted. However you can try.

One thing i do,nt understand is if you have corporate body which can back you then what is the problem in transferring money into personal account even for a week.

Regards
Shaukat

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Business bank statements are not acceptable regardless of the country the money is in.

Let us know when you get the visa and we will update our knowledge and stop misleading others.......

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

Hi

Again if you are taking funding from a business then the Company has to put Funds asaid for further investment.

For Example, One of the Director or CEO or an appropriate person can Transfer these funds in his account.

There are many ways to do this but if you send a business account statement it will not be accepted. However you can try.

One thing i do,nt understand is if you have corporate body which can back you then what is the problem in transferring money into personal account even for a week.

Regards

rizwan567
Sage

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm Post subject:
Business bank statements are not acceptable regardless of the country the money is in.

Let us know when you get the visa and we will update our knowledge and stop misleading others.......

i have already applied wd business bank statement.
fingers crossed
I m sure GOD will help me

Raheel27
Newly Registered

Post by Raheel27 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi good evening everyone.
Thanks for all above Information.

Is it possible any of you guyz please give me the
Support documents letter.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Raheel

mszafar

Hi

Post by mszafar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi

I hope someone can help me. I applied last week and sent bank letter but my name was not mentioned on it. Can I send new letter from bank with my name on it? I have not given biometrics yet.

Regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:13 pm

mszafar wrote:Hi

I hope someone can help me. I applied last week and sent bank letter but my name was not mentioned on it. Can I send new letter from bank with my name on it? I have not given biometrics yet.

Regards
Yes, you can and you should.

mszafar

Hi

Post by mszafar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 pm

The acknowledgement letter I received from UKBA states, do not send us additional documents until we request it. Should I wait for them to request it or send it once I received new letter?

Thanks

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Does it have a kind of reference number?

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:15 pm

therock wrote:Does it have a kind of reference number?
yes

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Wait for expert advice, but I would strongly recommend to send your docs stating that Reference number on the Envelop and in the covering letter. As you said some important documents were not sent.

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:40 am

therock wrote:Wait for expert advice, but I would strongly recommend to send your docs stating that Reference number on the Envelop and in the covering letter. As you said some important documents were not sent.
I'm having the same problem. I had sent in copies, not originals; now I'm wondering if I should send in the originals without being asked for them.

I called UKBA today and while they did not recommend I send in the originals, they gave me a different address to send them to. It was:

UKBA
PO Box 3468
Sheffield S38WA

Is this right? I've never heard of this address before, should I really send my originals here?

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 am

I'm really scared to send them, they said there is a chance they will be lost and as it's the holiday season everything is shut down, so things really could get confused, couldn't they? Everyone here suggests we send them in regardless but I'm worried...

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

mszafar wrote:The acknowledgement letter I received from UKBA states, do not send us additional documents until we request it. Should I wait for them to request it or send it once I received new letter?

Thanks
Hi

I just spoke to Bank manager in Pakistan. He refused to give letter with my name as It is third party money. He is not even willing to mention my name in subject. Should I send covering letter to UKBA saying, Bank doesnot issue letter on my name as It is not my money. Will it be enough?

Regards

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi

I just spoke to Bank manager in Pakistan. He refused to give letter with my name as It is third party money. He is not even willing to mention my name in subject. Should I send covering letter to UKBA saying, Bank doesnot issue letter on my name as It is not my money. Will it be enough?

Regards[/quote]

Any advice please

butt4all
Newly Registered

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

HELLO
H R U FRIENDS
MY NAME IS ABDUR REHMAN BUTT
I WANT TO APPLY FOR VISA TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR)
EVERYTHING IS READY
THE THING I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LETTERS I HAVE TO PUT INTO FILE
AND ON WHICH FORMAT IT WILL BE .
1....I HAD £3100 STATEMENT ON MY NAME
2....ILETS 7.0
3....£200,000 OR 32500000 IN THIRDPARTY ACCOUNT

JUST I WANT THE LETTERS , OR FORMAT OF THE LETTERS WHICH HOME OFFICE REQUIRED .

IF ALL OF U CAN READ THIS PLS HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO MAKE THE APPLICATION

CAN U CALL ME ON MY NUMBER OR TEXT ME I WILL CALL U .

MY NUMBER IS THIS 00923007777006

SO WE CAN DISCUS AND IF U HAVE LETTER IN YOUR COUMPUTER THEN EMAIL ME
MY EMAIL ID IS (BUTT4ALL@GMAIL.COM)

THANKS I AM WAITING

BEST REGARDS

butt4all
Newly Registered

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 pm

HELLO
H R U FRIENDS
MY NAME IS ABDUR REHMAN BUTT
I WANT TO APPLY FOR VISA TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR)
EVERYTHING IS READY
THE THING I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LETTERS I HAVE TO PUT INTO FILE
AND ON WHICH FORMAT IT WILL BE .
1....I HAD £3100 STATEMENT ON MY NAME
2....ILETS 7.0
3....£200,000 OR 32500000 IN THIRDPARTY ACCOUNT

JUST I WANT THE LETTERS , OR FORMAT OF THE LETTERS WHICH HOME OFFICE REQUIRED .

IF ALL OF U CAN READ THIS PLS HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO MAKE THE APPLICATION

CAN U CALL ME ON MY NUMBER OR TEXT ME I WILL CALL U .

MY NUMBER IS THIS 00923007777006

SO WE CAN DISCUS AND IF U HAVE LETTER IN YOUR COUMPUTER THEN EMAIL ME
MY EMAIL ID IS (BUTT4ALL@GMAIL.COM)

THANKS I AM WAITING

BEST REGARDS