ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Funding Supporting Documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

butt4all
Newly Registered

Post by butt4all » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:44 pm

hi

mg0001
Newly Registered

200K Funds - Joint Account

Post by mg0001 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 am

Hi, my 200K funds are in UK joint savings account with my wife. I am NOT applying as an Entrepreneurial team with my wife.

1. Do I need Third Party Affidavit from my Wife?
2. Are Cash Savings account OK?

Thanks for the help.

Regards.

[/quote]

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am

saeedusman wrote:In the policy guideline template, it is saying in the first documents which is supposed to be from the bank, that money is available to APPLICANT'S OWN NAME. And then at the end it is asking for third party signatures. Logically this is not possible that bank can include my name on the letter because I have nothing to do with that bank.

Please explain.

Thanks
hey guys...applied on aug 4th....received a rejection along with right to appeal...was rejected precisely for the above quoted reason....dont know what to do now....far as i am concerned its impossible for the bank to mention my name in their letters that describe third party's funds.....i have nothing to do with the bank....submitted all the required proofs (leg rep letters and third party declaration).....still rejected.....sad now......

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 am

hi
i want to ask 1 thing frnz
Do we need to keep the money(200k) in third party account till apply?
Money(200k) shown in bank account jst for 2 days.........5 and 6 december.
Bank statement printed on 6th december.And money took out on 6th december as well.
I have applied on 11th december.
will it b a problem in verification from ukba.Coz funds(200k) were not available on the date of application submitted.?

is this fine?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:39 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:
saeedusman wrote:In the policy guideline template, it is saying in the first documents which is supposed to be from the bank, that money is available to APPLICANT'S OWN NAME. And then at the end it is asking for third party signatures. Logically this is not possible that bank can include my name on the letter because I have nothing to do with that bank.

Please explain.

Thanks
hey guys...applied on aug 4th....received a rejection along with right to appeal...was rejected precisely for the above quoted reason....dont know what to do now....far as i am concerned its impossible for the bank to mention my name in their letters that describe third party's funds.....i have nothing to do with the bank....submitted all the required proofs (leg rep letters and third party declaration).....still rejected.....sad now......
What is the exact reason, kindly mention that text from the letter.

Did you applied from UK or overseas? 50K or 200K category?

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 am

saeedusman wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Please explain.

Thanks

the exact reason is that :
the bank letter doesnt show my name and also it doesnt confirm how much money is available to my from third party....

the bank letter i submitted is a basic balance letter of third party's bank account...it shows the amount available to him and his name.....i tried with the bank to mention my name...they are very much hesitant in mentioning my name which i feel is understandable and logical as they dont know who i am.......dont know what to do now.....my visa application was refused...

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

saeedusman wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Please explain.

Thanks

by the way forgot to mention....it was a 50k category psw to entrepreneur....in country....

sully
Newly Registered

Post by sully » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 pm

HI

Any one have a template for third party fund to be used by , can post it here?

Thanks

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm

adilzia wrote:hi
i want to ask 1 thing frnz
Do we need to keep the money(200k) in third party account till apply?
Money(200k) shown in bank account jst for 2 days.........5 and 6 december.
Bank statement printed on 6th december.And money took out on 6th december as well.
I have applied on 11th december.
will it b a problem in verification from ukba.Coz funds(200k) were not available on the date of application submitted.?

is this fine?
Hi,
I hope many of our group members aware of UKBA new additions to the rules already in place. Policy guidance says that "The amount must be in the third party account until the money is transferred to the UK to invest in the applicant's business". New additions to the rules are on the first page of the policy guidance.

I hope this helps,

Regards,
RAM

esic_sonia
BANNED

Re: Hi

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:01 pm

mszafar wrote:The acknowledgement letter I received from UKBA states, do not send us additional documents until we request it. Should I wait for them to request it or send it once I received new letter?

Thanks
If you have mentioned in your application in a separate A4 sized letter that you have provided copies and will send originals as soon as you receive them, then send your documents to the address which said that they have received your file.
niomi wrote:
therock wrote:Wait for expert advice, but I would strongly recommend to send your docs stating that Reference number on the Envelop and in the covering letter. As you said some important documents were not sent.
I'm having the same problem. I had sent in copies, not originals; now I'm wondering if I should send in the originals without being asked for them.

I called UKBA today and while they did not recommend I send in the originals, they gave me a different address to send them to. It was:

UKBA
PO Box 3468
Sheffield S38WA

Is this right? I've never heard of this address before, should I really send my originals here?
If they have given you this address, just post it there with your case reference number mentioned. Make sure you send it via next day delivery.

mszafar wrote:
mszafar wrote:The acknowledgement letter I received from UKBA states, do not send us additional documents until we request it. Should I wait for them to request it or send it once I received new letter?

Thanks
Hi

I just spoke to Bank manager in Pakistan. He refused to give letter with my name as It is third party money. He is not even willing to mention my name in subject. Should I send covering letter to UKBA saying, Bank doesnot issue letter on my name as It is not my money. Will it be enough?

Regards
Banks never give letters for third party access. You will have to get an affidavit in which Third party is allowing you access of funds.
butt4all wrote:HELLO
H R U FRIENDS
MY NAME IS ABDUR REHMAN BUTT
I WANT TO APPLY FOR VISA TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR)
EVERYTHING IS READY
THE THING I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LETTERS I HAVE TO PUT INTO FILE
AND ON WHICH FORMAT IT WILL BE .
1....I HAD £3100 STATEMENT ON MY NAME
2....ILETS 7.0
3....£200,000 OR 32500000 IN THIRDPARTY ACCOUNT

JUST I WANT THE LETTERS , OR FORMAT OF THE LETTERS WHICH HOME OFFICE REQUIRED .

IF ALL OF U CAN READ THIS PLS HELP ME TO COMPLETE MY APPLICATION

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO MAKE THE APPLICATION

CAN U CALL ME ON MY NUMBER OR TEXT ME I WILL CALL U .

MY NUMBER IS THIS 00923007777006

SO WE CAN DISCUS AND IF U HAVE LETTER IN YOUR COUMPUTER THEN EMAIL ME
MY EMAIL ID IS (BUTT4ALL@GMAIL.COM)

THANKS I AM WAITING

BEST REGARDS

1. Do I need Third Party Affidavit from my Wife?
2. Are Cash Savings account OK?

Thanks for the help.

Regards.
[/quote]
Since you are a joint account holder, you also have equal access to those funds. Therefore, you do not require your wife's permission or affidavit.

Saving accounts are fine, but CASH ISA accounts are not acceptable. (check Clause 93 (page 17 of 52) of Policy Guidance)
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Please explain.

Thanks
Even if it was a PSW £50,000 subcategory from within UK, where was the sponsor money coming from? Plus, if it was oversees money, have you provided the document for Clause 60 (Page 12 of 52)?
sully wrote:HI

Any one have a template for third party fund to be used by , can post it here?

Thanks
Check the ANNEX section (last few pages) of T1 Entrepreneur Policy Guidance PDF document
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------