ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice required (Urgent)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilal_mushtaq2003
Newly Registered

Advice required (Urgent)

Post by bilal_mushtaq2003 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi,

I have done MBA from London and planning to go for PHD now... time required for drafting research proposal and looking for a supervisor for the relevant topic of PHD requires at-least two months.. but my visa will expire in february 2013 and my results are yet to be declared... I'm totally confused now caz i don't have sufficient time and I can't go for PHD straight away within just one month... Can someone plzz suggest me that with other professional courses i can go for in England which are affordable and can allow me to practice my degree in UK????
Any suggestions are welcomed in this regard... thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Advice required (Urgent)

Post by bruteforce » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 pm

bilal_mushtaq2003 wrote:Hi,

I have done MBA from London and planning to go for PHD now... time required for drafting research proposal and looking for a supervisor for the relevant topic of PHD requires at-least two months.. but my visa will expire in february 2013 and my results are yet to be declared... I'm totally confused now caz i don't have sufficient time and I can't go for PHD straight away within just one month... Can someone plzz suggest me that with other professional courses i can go for in England which are affordable and can allow me to practice my degree in UK????
Any suggestions are welcomed in this regard... thanks
How long have u been in the UK?

bilal_mushtaq2003
Newly Registered

Post by bilal_mushtaq2003 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 pm

27 months

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 am

bilal_mushtaq2003 wrote:27 months
So you are not looking to complete 10 years stay in the UK. In this case I would advise you to go back to home country and apply from there to avoid any chances of refusal etc.
If you want to get admission in any course other than Phd, then you would need to show how it is related to previouse course and also it has to be a level up.