ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Certificate and EEA1 Registration Certifica

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gesa
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EEA2 Application Certificate and EEA1 Registration Certifica

Post by gesa » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:40 am

Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me with any information about EEA1 and EEA2 applications.

I am a non-EU citizen and my husband an EU citizen. We have applied since 25-th of October 2012, both for Residence Card and Registration certificate.

I have not received yet my Application Certificate and I called them today and they gave me a vague answer. They told me to write to o postal address or send a fax to a number that does not appear in their website.
Does anyone know which is the best way to contact them regrading the Application Certificate? It would be very helpful.

Secondly, my husband that has applied for Registration Certificate has not yet received any answer since two months now? Do you know which is the best way to contact them again?

thank you very much for your time,

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Just refer to the thread called EEA2 APPLICATION TIMELINE where you can know the current application timescale for eea1 & eea2 along with the members experiences in getting that.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS