ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 VISA Services

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunas
Newly Registered

Tier 1 VISA Services

Post by sunas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Hello,

If you require Tier 1 VISA extension guidance i can provide you.

I will charge 1,000 pound for my services.

It will includes statutory Accounts production based on the information provided by you.
completion of Form
Cover letter

contact me
sanjayradwha@gmail.com
Regards
Last edited by sunas on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Highly_Skilled

Re: Tier 1 VISA Services

Post by Highly_Skilled » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:15 am

sunas wrote:Hello,

It will includes Accounts production
completion of Form
Accountant Letter

This services is only available for applicant applying for tier 1 who r self employed.

contact me
on s_unas@hotmail.com
Regards

Please be aware that if you are genuinely Self-Employe, you should already have an Accoutant and Accounts sorted. (Especially considering that it is a Tier 1 extension).

The services offered are most likely to produce fraudulent documentation in order to obtain a Tier 1 visa and should be approached with caution.

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 am

Is this even allowed on this site? I will be wary of these guys offering dodgy services. Be wise fellas.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

sunas
Newly Registered

VISA services

Post by sunas » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:58 pm

This is against the Law to make allegations against some one unless you have reasonable doubt to prove in court of Law.

I have mentioned only the services i m providing which are covered under the legally ambient parameters.

I can sue for Defamation if any one write negative comments unless he has materially stated factuals evidence.

Kind Regards
Immigration Solicitor

sunas
Newly Registered

Post by sunas » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Highly_Skilled wrote:

It will includes Accounts production based on the information supplied by you.
completion of Form
Cover letter

contact me
on s_unas@hotmail.com
Regards

Please be aware that if you are genuinely Self-Employe, you should already have an Accoutant and Accounts sorted. (Especially considering that it is a Tier 1 extension).

The services offered are most likely to produce fraudulent documentation in order to obtain a Tier 1 visa and should be approached with caution.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm

You are an immigration solicitor but using a hotmail account... Very professional...

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:31 pm

It will includes statutory Accounts production based on the information provided by you.
completion of Form
Cover letter

contact me
on s_unas@hotmail.com
Regards
Please read the following before you make any further posts.

Using this forum to solicit for or promote personal business http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Well said.

Fellas, would you trust your ukba application to a chap who has not even read the terms and conditions of the website before posting against the rules? What is the likelihood that he will do due diligence regarding your application and not just take your money and leave you to the wolves? Don't risk it.

Once again, don't trust the quacks, follow your instincts and be wise. This site has been offering good and free advice for years, use it and use your head.

Now go ahead and sue me !
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

Highly_Skilled

Re: VISA services

Post by Highly_Skilled » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:56 pm

sunas wrote:This is against the Law to make allegations against some one unless you have reasonable doubt to prove in court of Law.

I have mentioned only the services i m providing which are covered under the legally ambient parameters.

I can sue for Defamation if any one write negative comments unless he has materially stated factuals evidence.

Kind Regards
Immigration Solicitor
Whilst this may be true, the sheer fact that you have edited your original post after I made my observations clearly shows your intentions.

You have now edited your original post to read :

"Statuatory Accounts based on information provided by you"

I will advise any applicant that is thinking of using services like this :

Ask yourself why an Immigration Solicitor is authorised and regulated to produce accounts?

He/She must be registered by the appropriate body to be able to produce accounts and the UKBA will check any registration...

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Why admins do not remove this topic and ban the users? They are breaching the rules. In addition, the fee is much higher than many OISC regulated advisers.

In addition, dear cheater please read the terms and conditions of the forum before posting anything.

You even dont know the rules of forum and they threat others of legal actions? I am laughing :D