ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajkhan

Naturalisation

Post by rajkhan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi,
I applied for naturalisation through NCS in November and today i got confirmation date from my council for ceremony date., but i haven't yet received a approval later from HO to my home address? or postal delay?., Does the council automatically give the dates? or do they get the letter on my behalf.,
I wish to thank the forum for guiding me through the end in this long long journey, Best of luck and wish u all a happy new year in advance. cheers. Raj.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:52 pm

The letter might got delayed in the post but you don't really need it anyway.
Enjoy your ceremony.

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Naturalisation

Post by vinitmanu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 pm

rajkhan wrote:Hi,
I applied for naturalisation through NCS in November and today i got confirmation date from my council for ceremony date., but i haven't yet received a approval later from HO to my home address? or postal delay?., Does the council automatically give the dates? or do they get the letter on my behalf.,
I wish to thank the forum for guiding me through the end in this long long journey, Best of luck and wish u all a happy new year in advance. cheers. Raj.
That's probably all you might get as you applied through NCS. However, the letter you received is all you need for the ceremony.