ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

keepsim

MN1 form

Post by keepsim » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi Guys

Just need some guidance to complete MN1 form. here are the details
child born in UK Jun 2012 , I [father] got my ILR in Dec 2012.

1.3 Enter the date the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK. If the parent is an EEA or Swiss national or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national please ensure that they qualify for settled status.
Baby born in UK so should this be left blank.

1.9 Present nationality . guide says Enter the child's present nationality. If an application is being made on the basis thatthe child is stateless (i.e. he or she does not have the nationality of any country), an application should be made on form S2 or S3. Should it be left blank ?

Do I need to complete SECTION 5: REFEREES AND IDENTITY for even a 4 months baby ?

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 pm

1.3 asks "if and when". If the child has ILR fill in the date. If the child doesn't have ILR, leave blank.
1.9 his present nationality is probably the one(s) from his parents. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have a passport of that nationality. Should not be left blank.

Section 5 is needed.

mhassani
Newly Registered

Help mn1 form

Post by mhassani » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi this is first time I came on this forum if u pls help me that I filled the Mn1 form but just confused did I fill correctly
My baby was born in 7 jan 2012 n my wife got the ILR in 2012 October n I'm still waiting for ILR n want to apply for my baby naturalisation
In form
1.1 1(3)
1.2 -- shell leave blank
1.3 ---she'll leave blank
1.9 what should I put here Booz my wife she got ILR only. We didn't go anywhere And didnt do anything regarding pakistani nationality. We got Pakistani nationality.
Section2
2.1 leave blank
2.2 I put the baby current address n left the rest of section
Section 3 and 4 is does not apply
Section 5 give referees name n details
Section 6 me and my wife signs
Section 7 my n me are putting our name in declaration

Pls answers I would be thankful to you
Last edited by mhassani on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somudro
Member of Standing

Re: Help mn1 form

Post by Somudro » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 am

mhassani wrote:Hi this is first time I came on this forum if u pls help me that I filled the Mn1 form but just confused did I fill correctly
My baby was born in 7 jan 2012 n my wife got the ILR in 2012 October n I'm still waiting for ILR n want to apply for my baby naturalisation
In form
1.1 1(3)
1.2 -- shell leave blank
1.3 ---she'll leave blank
1.9 what should I put here Booz my wife she got ILR only. We didn't go anywhere And didnt do anything regarding pakistani nationality. We got Pakistani nationality.
Section2
2.1 leave blank
2.2 I put the baby current address n left the rest of section
Section 3 and 4 is does not apply
Section 5 give referees name n details
Section 6 me and my wife signs
Section 7 my n me are putting our name in declaration

Pls answers I would be thankful to you

I applied recently. U seems to me RIGHT.