ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

investment funds psw holder Urgent!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smeuro
Newly Registered

investment funds psw holder Urgent!!

Post by smeuro » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Can the funds 50000 can be transferred from personal bank account to business while the application is in process with homeoffice

Please advice

smehmood
BANNED

Re: investment funds psw holder Urgent!!

Post by smehmood » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 pm

smeuro wrote:Can the funds 50000 can be transferred from personal bank account to business while the application is in process with homeoffice

Please advice
hi

yes

regards
Shaukat

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 am

I was confused about this as well. If the visa is going to be held up for months, and if you wish to use the investment money for business purposes, I was unsure as to whether it was alright to withdraw the amount or not.
The only problem might be if the UKBA call up the bank and the money is lower than the required amount on the day. I've heard varying opinions on this one; while some say that only the balance on the date of the application is enquired about, others say that the funds must remain in the account until the visa has been issued.
Additionally, I've been told that if the money is in a foreign country then the UKBA will definitely call the Bank, so it's advisable for the funds to remain in the account for the entire duration.