ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor Mistake

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samira_uk
BANNED

Minor Mistake

Post by samira_uk » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Dear All,

I filled my Tier 1 G extension application form. In the qualification section I was asked to enter the duration dates. I put the end date of the course according to the qualification official translation. But when I checked my previous application form for entry clearance I understood at that time I put the end date of the course wrongly by one day (for example 24th Jan 2010 instead of 23rd Jan 2010).

Then, do you think it is a big issue? Actually, my previous application was successful and visa officer had my original and translated qualification with correct date on hand. In this new application I dont have to submit the qualification but I worry that they match this application with previous one and find the mistake.

Thank you in advance.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

you should be alright, take it easy.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

etrade

Post by etrade » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:06 pm

I don't think so there will be any problem in this matter.anyways for qualification,ukba will consider previous points. So don't worry. :o

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Thank you all. I only worry that caseworker will say you made false statement in the previous application. However, the mistake was very minor (only 1 day) and actually visa officer had the qualification on hand and therefore I was unable to deceive him.