ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tiee 2 Expires on 4th Jan, can I submit extension now?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NikhilChandarana
Newly Registered

Tiee 2 Expires on 4th Jan, can I submit extension now?

Post by NikhilChandarana » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:32 am

Dear all
I work for offshore IT vendor and have been in London for 4 years working on tier2 visa. My visa expires on 5th JAN and I just realised that due to some confusion my company has not filed my extension. I can have further discussion with immigration team of my company only on Monday

My concern right now is, given that I only have 3 working days left before 4th and PBS certificate etc all steps are outstanding :(. I can ensure all my documents are ready and walk in to office on Monday with that

please can you let me know if i am in trouble :( apparently my immigration team never got notification on need to process my extension and I kept thinking they did. Now that Its clear they have not yet taken any steps and given we only have 3 days with us, pls can you let me know if they will be able to submit my application in time

I am really worried , please can someone help me on this urgently

Many thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
Nikhil Chandarana

NikhilChandarana
Newly Registered

Post by NikhilChandarana » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am

I can keep below documents ready from my side and hand them over to our company's immigration team first thing on Monday morning.

salary slips
Bank Statement
Scanned copy of passport and VIsa for both self and my dependant son
and any application form that is required to be be filled

Will they have all the other documents ready that they need to attach to the bunch and submit the final bunch to home office before 4th JAN ?

Please can some expert urgently help me on this as its making me restless :(

many thanks

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 am

NikhilChandarana wrote:I can keep below documents ready from my side and hand them over to our company's immigration team first thing on Monday morning.

salary slips
Bank Statement
Scanned copy of passport and VIsa for both self and my dependant son
and any application form that is required to be be filled

Will they have all the other documents ready that they need to attach to the bunch and submit the final bunch to home office before 4th JAN ?

Please can some expert urgently help me on this as its making me restless :(

many thanks
If they have a CoS allocation for you, it will take them about 30 minutes to assign it to you and you can proceed with your application. If I were you, I would make sure this is done by Jan 3.

All you need for an extension is your CoS, two passport photos per applicant and your passport. All of the other details of the requirements for your application can be found in the guidance on the UKBA website.