ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 RESCHEDULED PEO APPOINTMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kento
Newly Registered

Post by kento » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello to everyone,

I have read lot of postings from members. I am grateful indeed.

My Tier 1 general visa is due to expire on the 23rd jan 2013 . I managed to book appointment online with croydon for the 9th jan. After one week, i received an email that my appointment has been rescheduled to 30th jan 2013 due to technical error.

I am worried as my visa runs out before the appointment day. Though I have been trying to reschedule to an earlier date. Please i need advise to this effect. Will this affect my visa term if i overstay before extension.

Thanks in anticipation.

max2k12
Newly Registered

re

Post by max2k12 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

you need to speak to UKBA, as it will surely effect your visa ...

change the date asap. and dont apply after your visa expired.

kento
Newly Registered

Post by kento » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks Max. Actually, I did call the contact centre today and they said the date given to me falls within the 28 days new rules introduced on 1st Oct. I dont want to rely on them though.

I quite agree with you. i will reschedule ASAP.

RScorpio

Post by RScorpio » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi Kento, has UKBA given any more details? I have my appointment scheduled for in Feb but am worried after seeing your post if something like this happens frequently..Has anyone else experienced such issues? Would anyone recommend booking more than one appointment to avoid such issues?

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:35 am

Do not call. Send an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with scan of your visa and ask them to reschedule to a better date. I heard of someone who could fix it by sending an email. Call center does not deal with appointment matters.

max2k12
Newly Registered

Post by max2k12 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 am

RScorpio wrote:Hi Kento, has UKBA given any more details? I have my appointment scheduled for in Feb but am worried after seeing your post if something like this happens frequently..Has anyone else experienced such issues? Would anyone recommend booking more than one appointment to avoid such issues?
it has happened with so many ppl. so make sure you keep checking it with them untill you reach to that date.