ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advise need

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bt

advise need

Post by bt » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi
can you please advise as my employer is paying my salary by cheque but there is difference between salary date and bank cheque date.....is there any issue with this. also can you please advise in my Tier1 ext i have showed £40 and this is nearly £45

can you please advise if this is okay to gohead.
thanks

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: advise need

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:01 pm

bt wrote:Hi
can you please advise as my employer is paying my salary by cheque but there is difference between salary date and bank cheque date.....is there any issue with this. also can you please advise in my Tier1 ext i have showed £40 and this is nearly £45

can you please advise if this is okay to gohead.
thanks
Take a letter from the employer with both the dates mentioned in it for each month for the past 12 months and present it during your visa application and you should be fine

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:48 pm

What do you mean by salary date and bank cheque date?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

bt

Post by bt » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm

hi
basically on my payslip processing date is always end of month but employer send me cheque early so i normally i deposit my cheque before my payslip processing date. but i also have my salary detail montly on employer letter head. please confirm if this is okay.

"wpilr_nov12"]What do you mean by salary date and bank cheque date?[/quote]