ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Processing times

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kid13

Post by kid13 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi Papertrail, did you receive your biometrics letter?

volverine
Newly Registered

more then 7 months

Post by volverine » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm

hi everyone

me and my husband applied for FLR(M) on 2nd of December and still waiting. we contacted them they said that it is pending and nothing else. we wrote to our local MP to rise this with UKBA they took more than 3 weeks to tell us that our application is still being considered.
---have done biometric 6 months ago
---- wrote a letter to UKBA nearly 2 months ago still no reply.

any one is in same position?

please any advice is very helpful if anyone knows who we can write to, please let me know.

thanks

dravijitbd
Newly Registered

Re: more then 7 months

Post by dravijitbd » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:36 pm

hi volverine,
my wife applied (flr m) 12 th march 2012.still pending .we did remainder by my solicitor ,but no reply from ukba.8 months running.we r hopeless ...........

atim
Newly Registered

Spouse visa

Post by atim » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:29 am

Hi I applied for spouse visa last year in november 2011 through solicitor. After a couple of weeks they sent a letter to my solicitor asking about some dates of marriage missing on application form which my solicitor sent back within the time. Until then, I have not heard anything yet. It's been about 11 months now. I have tried ringing them and they say it's still in process and we cant tell you anything more than that.

I am very concerned and worried now. Please advise me what i should do now?

Thanks
[/b]

dravijitbd
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa

Post by dravijitbd » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 am

atim wrote:

Hi I applied for spouse visa last year in november 2011 through solicitor. After a couple of weeks they sent a letter to my solicitor asking about some dates of marriage missing on application form which my solicitor sent back within the time. Until then, I have not heard anything yet. It's been about 11 months now. I have tried ringing them and they say it's still in process and we cant tell you anything more than that.

I am very concerned and worried now. Please advise me what i should do now?

Thanks
[/b]
hi,
nothing to say about ukba services ,some of my friend's wife got spouse visa within 3/4 months.they were not in student visa before.my wife had student visa.is this the problem?they are holding them who had student visa?

dravijitbd
Newly Registered

Re: more then 7 months

Post by dravijitbd » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 pm

hi every body here is a good news .my wife received her spouse visa after long time.
she applied
12th of march 2012,
biometric done-26 march,
everything received 26.10.2012 same day.
visa from tier 4 student,
one month before my solicitors did remainder to ukba.

newmommy1
Newly Registered

PREVIOUS VISA TYPES

Post by newmommy1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Can people please tell me what their current visa is? Im just curious if the wait time will be the same for FLRM spousal extensions? Im noticing all of the April applicants were on student visas (tier 4) applying for limited leave to remain. Is anybody already on a limited leave to remain spousal visa and just extending their stay for a further 2 years and experiencing delays?