ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CIVIL JUDGEMENT/ PROCEEDINGS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bez21
Newly Registered

CIVIL JUDGEMENT/ PROCEEDINGS

Post by bez21 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 am

Hi

I would like to know if I have to declare a CCJ dating back to 2008 that is not satisfied. Ps I have been consistent with my monthly payments of (£40) for the past 12 months now but am still somewhat far off from clearing the debt (around £1.8k). Please advise if there's any threshold to the remainder of money still owed that they would consider in order for my application for naturalization to be accepted.

SHK

Post by SHK » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 pm

When did you apply for application.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: CIVIL JUDGEMENT/ PROCEEDINGS

Post by Amber » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:37 pm

bez21 wrote:Hi

I would like to know if I have to declare a CCJ dating back to 2008 that is not satisfied. Ps I have been consistent with my monthly payments of (£40) for the past 12 months now but am still somewhat far off from clearing the debt (around £1.8k). Please advise if there's any threshold to the remainder of money still owed that they would consider in order for my application for naturalization to be accepted.
Yes declare it and state you're making monthly payments you should be fine.