ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent please need help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

davisco12345
Newly Registered

urgent please need help

Post by davisco12345 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 am

My name is davis and i live in uk but originally from cameroon.i came here under the family reunion visa together with my kid sister and my grand dad.my aunt who has a refugee status os the one who brought us over.we just applied for an ILR last december 24th since our visas will expire this jan 28th.also i have a wife back home who is pregnant for me and is about 4 months now.i really love to bring her over.and she has been refused a student visa once last year for providing false documents.i work 17 000 pounds a year. My questions are;

How long will it take for the home office to give us the ILR

Secondly,will my wife by given the visa considering that she has once been refused a student vis for having false documents?

Lastly,can i bring her as my wife while she is stillpregnant so she come and give birth by me?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

The problem davisco is that you have to increase your earning by 1600 to qualify.

At present you earning is a bit low. Provided you can increase your earning you could sponsor you spouse if you meet all the requirements of the rules except for Settlement status.

The deception is an issue, but it may be overlooked, except the want to use 320(11).

Wait and see how the application goes.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

davisco12345
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by davisco12345 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 am

Thank you so much for your prompt reply