ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xrootx

Tier 1 Extension

Post by xrootx » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi,
To extend my Tier general I am sending following dosc:
-Bank statements last 12 months.
-Pay slips last 12 months.
-letter from employer stating my position and annual salary.
-My degree
-Passport.
-2 Pictures.

I have seen many post people saying you suppose to send Accountant letter, could you please let me know what this Accountant letter is. Is it for people who are self employed ?
In my case I am not self employed I am working for some company. Could you please clarify this and also let me know if there is any other document I need to send.
Thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm

If you are sending bank statements and payslips, you do not need a letter from your employer.

If you've already claimed points for the same degree in your initial application, you also don't need to send that.

You would also need bank statements for the last 3 months for your maintenance fund (if it's held in another account to your salary).

You are correct, accountants letter is for people who are self-employed, you do not need one if you are working for a company.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

you can add cover letter, self assessment sheet from ukba calculator
rest is fine.

accountant letter is for s.e
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

ilrukpeo
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Extension

Post by ilrukpeo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi,
To extend my Tier general I am sending following dosc:
-Bank statements last 12 months.
-Pay slips last 12 months.
-letter from employer stating my position and annual salary.
-My degree
-Passport.
-2 Pictures.

I have seen many post people saying you suppose to send Accountant letter, could you please let me know what this Accountant letter is. Is it for people who are self employed ?
In my case I am not self employed I am working for some company. Could you please clarify this and also let me know if there is any other document I need to send.
Thanks
If you are a self employed person then only you should keep accountant letter in your application.