ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FLR

Entry Clearance

Post by FLR » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:32 am

Finally I got HSMP approval letter.

Put your hands together for this forum :D

They have asked me to apply for visa within next three months. But I have some questions before applying for visa:

1. I am going to marry next month, and I would like to get my family with me after some six months landing in UK. So, will I be able to do that, if I fill in the visa form saying that I am married.

2. As they have asked me to apply within three months, I would like to apply for visa after two months, and then they take some 40 odd days to award visa. So will they protest my visa case.

3. When does my first year start? when I submit my application for visa? or when I land in UK ?

Thanks for you help!

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:34 am

first cong for u
plz can i know ur date u send application
thanx

FLR

Post by FLR » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:45 am

Thanks elzeem!

I sent my application on 14th March, they got it 18th March. Then 3rd July they asked for more information, and provided them required docs on 26th July. After such a long wait, finally got my approval letter this week.

I am still waiting for answers of my questions. :)

elzeem

Post by elzeem » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:49 am

im applay in 19 apr
u can help me what date can recive my application

FLR

Post by FLR » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:17 pm

Can some one answers my following questions?

1. I am going to marry next month, and I would like to get my family with me after some six months landing in UK. So, will I be able to do that, if I fill in the visa form saying that I am married.

2. As they have asked me to apply within three months, I would like to apply for visa after two months, and then they take some 40 odd days to award visa. So will they protest my visa case.

3. When does my first year start? when I submit my application for visa? or when I land in UK ?

Thanks for you help![/quote]

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:49 pm

Hello hafeez,
I don't think I am the best person to answer your questions but I might help and as there's noone around I decided to try.

1. I think after 6 months you should be ok. you must have no problems because you're legal and they are your legal dependants.

2. I think 3 months is the term to apply. If you apply and they cause more delay it should'n be a problem But I think to avoid possible issues you may wish to ask the councular?

3. This has been discussed around and the answer is it starts from the date stamped on your visa.

Hope this helps.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

potinenir
Newly Registered

Post by potinenir » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:42 pm

[quote="hafeez"]Can some one answers my following questions?

Donot fill the form saying that u are married until u get married as u will be having trouble with diff marriage dates when u submit ur spouse's application for a visa.You might be asked to submit the marriage certificate as a proof.

Nope. You whould apply within the time period of the three months.

Thanks,
rajeev