ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Technical Problem for PEO Appointment for Premium Service?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Technical Problem for PEO Appointment for Premium Service?

Post by UKVisit » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am

Hi,

I am trying for PEO appointment for Premium service and getting below error message now a day "We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later." while if they do not have any appointment available the error message is different which states that there is no appointment. Is anyone else faced such issue?

Thanks in Advance !

JaySam

Post by JaySam » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 am

I have faced the same problem! Half of time their website was crashing with no response. I wanted to book an appointment but it is so frustrating. People on this forum are saying that best time to book an appointment is around mid night. But i think this is the worst time. Really Really annoyed. I might pay someone to get me an appointment or even better get solicitor to represent me (they can get same day appointment on preferential basis)

I have taken a Snap shot see below:

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 am

[quote="JaySam"]I have faced the same problem! Half of time their website was crashing with no response. I wanted to book an appointment but it is so frustrating. People on this forum are saying that best time to book an appointment is around mid night. But i think this is the worst time. Really Really annoyed. I might pay someone to get me an appointment or even better get solicitor to represent me (they can get same day appointment on preferential basis)

I have taken a Snap shot see below:

[/quote]

If you are looking for pay service u an contact
premium.appointments@gmail.com

VMG
Newly Registered

Re: Technical Problem for PEO Appointment for Premium Servic

Post by VMG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 am

[quote="UKVisit"]Hi,

I am trying for PEO appointment for Premium service and getting below error message now a day "We can not complete your appointment booking. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later." while if they do not have any appointment available the error message is different which states that there is no appointment. Is anyone else faced such issue?

Thanks in Advance ![/quote]

premium.appointments@gmail.com

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi Senior Members,

I have seen few guys saying that to get quick appointment, send email to premium.appointments@gmail.com for premium service appointment but not sure how authentic it would be.

Is there any other way or timing when we should try to get appointment?

Thanks in advance!

VMG
Newly Registered

Post by VMG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

[quote="UKVisit"]Hi Senior Members,

I have seen few guys saying that to get quick appointment, send email to premium.appointments@gmail.com for premium service appointment but not sure how authentic it would be.

Is there any other way or timing when we should try to get appointment?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

Hi ,
It's like no win no pay or no advance!!
So nothing oh harm to keep that as final option
after once you fedup with booking system.
Send him email for more info coz I have tried and happy with his service