ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) new application form 2 questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KA941
United Kingdom

Tier 1 (General) new application form 2 questions

Post by KA941 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Guys,
This forum has been really helpful and would really like to thank everyone for their input.
I have 2 small questions and was wondering if someone can please help.
1) The new Tier 1 General form (Version 12/12) asks for last 5 year address details, however only gives 1 extra section for filling details for the old addresses. My question is that I have moved 2 addresses in last 5 years so how would I add details for the remaining address. Also the form does not specify to print that page if required? Shall I leave the other address or print an extra page to attach it anyway (just to be on the safe side)
2) My wife got entry clearance from Pakistan and while filling out the dependent form (version 10/12) I came across question K6 "In which country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?" . Now I am not sure what shall I put here "Pakistan" or "Abu Dhabi" as the "Place of issue" on the visa states "Abu Dhabi"
Once again many thanks for your help in advance
Regards
KA941

paladin
Newly Registered

Post by paladin » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 am

hello,

for your 1st question: I was in the same situation. I added an extra paper with full 5 years addresses including current address as well. I just posted my docs today.