ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1-Extension salary & BRP Query?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

T1-Extension salary & BRP Query?

Post by ajay.jethani » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks all for your assistance on this forum. Great help for many.

Please could you please advise regarding below query

1. I am Salaried Employee of company having Gross Salary for last 10months > £44K

But initial 1 month , i was having passport account so have statements but not proper which shows £4000 salary but splitted as i joined here in UK on 5th March 2012.
it shows Advance salary as £2000 on x date of March 2012
it shows Advance Salary as £600 on y date of March 2012 (Actually it is Expense of my travel from Mumbai -London-Scotland)(I can show the expense sheet /Tickets for same)
and other remaining as £1800 after deduction of NI. I have payslips,P60(5th MArch 2012 - 5th April 2012).
As it is quite confusing for 1st Month (March 2012) i am planning to show Payslip and P-60. Is it fine? or it is compulsory to show the statements of Passport account which got closed in April 2012

Remaining amount >£40K is clear as per salary slips and statements of my other account.

I have all statements and Payslips and P60,P45 (March 2012-07-september 2012)

2) Is BRP is within the application form or is it separate form?

I have PEO Appointment this January

Please advise.

Thanks

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

Urgent -Salary & BRP Query

Post by ajay.jethani » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Can you please advise urgently?

Best Regards