ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is NARIC letter mandatory?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nouna

Is NARIC letter mandatory?

Post by nouna » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Under the news rules, is providing the NARIC comparison letter mandatory? if it is not mandatory and the application is refused because the academic qualification is not equivalent the UK qualification, can the NARIC letter be sent with the review or HO will consider it a new evidence?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Is NARIC letter mandatory?

Post by pantaiema » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:21 pm

You can not submit new evidence for REview.
If you have foreign certificate, you have not had NARIC comparability letter and not 100% sure about your degree better do that before you submit your application.

Pantaiema
nouna wrote:Under the news rules, is providing the NARIC comparison letter mandatory? if it is not mandatory and the application is refused because the academic qualification is not equivalent the UK qualification, can the NARIC letter be sent with the review or HO will consider it a new evidence?

nouna

Post by nouna » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:52 pm

Pantaiema.. I'm 100% sure that the degree is equivalent to UK bachelor. I'd like to know if the NARIC comparison letter is mandatory or not... from what you said I understand that it is not mandatory.. could other members please confirm? thanks :)

Also as far as I remember someone on the forum submitted NARIC letter with the review and it was not considered new evidence. Am I right?

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 pm

As Pantaiema explained, NARIC letter is optional. No additional evidence is accepted in review.