ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 11L of SET(O) applies to HSMP > Tier (1) Gen >

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

matiq

Section 11L of SET(O) applies to HSMP > Tier (1) Gen >

Post by matiq » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 am

Hi,

I am HSMP + Tier (1) General Migrant, Now going for ILR in couple of weeks:

I am wondering does following applies to me?

Does it mean I need to submit Salary Slips (I have) + Bank Statements (I do not have) + P60 (I Have) for the period prier to Tier(1) General i.e. HSMP?
-
IIL - Tier 1 (General) migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following documents:

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Thanks in Advance!

saran79
United Kingdom

Post by saran79 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 am

I submitted the approval letters for my hsmp and tier 1. i didn't show any other things. the case worker returned back it.

matiq

Post by matiq » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks for your reply Saran!

I will take that with me then.

I am wondering why they want to see these as they should already have records and there are VISA's proving the same!