ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British passport application from Pakistan

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Drsadafrizwan
Newly Registered

British passport application from Pakistan

Post by Drsadafrizwan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi... I hav applied for my sons first time passport application from Pakistan on behalf of his father who is a British citizen by naturalization and is currently residing in england. I got my settlement visa 2 months back and now I'm waiting for my sons passport that has been submitted 4 months back.. Does anybody here has applied from pakistan ?any Idea about how long it gonna take and is there any way I can get my documents back as all my original document are at bhc inculuding my passports and I'd card . I need to get then back v soon . I have been trying put bhc number but the staff is quite rude n they dont even listen ... Any kind of help/ info would be highly appreciated ...

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 pm

You have made a big mistake applying for child's first passport from pakistan. I personally know people who have been waiting for 1 year plus.

You should have applied for child's dependent visa, and then once child was in Uk then applied for passport.

It could possibly take a very long time. Could take an eternity. Its a stupidly long wait. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process, apart from wait to hear from BHC, and providing them whatever documents of information they ask for.