ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter or Bank Statement...?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alik28

Letter or Bank Statement...?

Post by alik28 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need the expert advise, recently submited my application through PSW route. I have shown half of my funds in UK and rest in Pakistan account. Now, I have submited UK bank statement and letter from Pakistani bank confiming availability of funds, disposable to UK and bank is regulated with State bank of Pakista. My friends told me only letter is not enough it has to be attached with bank statement. Please advise....

Many Thanks

mjay

Re: Letter or Bank Statement...?

Post by mjay » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

alik28 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I need the expert advise, recently submited my application through PSW route. I have shown half of my funds in UK and rest in Pakistan account. Now, I have submited UK bank statement and letter from Pakistani bank confiming availability of funds, disposable to UK and bank is regulated with State bank of Pakista. My friends told me only letter is not enough it has to be attached with bank statement. Please advise....

Many Thanks
Hi i did same like you they only need Bank letter other than uk and Bank statement from uk.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

Many Thanks
Do not listen to your friend, follow UKBA Policy Guideline.

Policy Guideline clearly says, you require a letter from bank. That's it.

Now its upto you how many other supporting documents you send to UKBA.

mjay

Post by mjay » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm

tuliprose wrote:

Many Thanks
Do not listen to your friend, follow UKBA Policy Guideline.

Policy Guideline clearly says, you require a letter from bank. That's it.

Now its upto you how many other supporting documents you send to UKBA.
Absolutely right i dont know why people get confuse so easily it is quite clear in the uk BA policy Guidence if some one read whole policy than i am sure he dosn need any help