ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trade Contract- Need urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dd156
BANNED

Trade Contract- Need urgent help

Post by dd156 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 am

Another tier 1 entrepreneur applicant that I know was apparently told by his solicitor that it is preferred that the contract that is provided as evidence is with another business and not individuals. The logic behind this made little sense but I just wanted to confirm if there is any truth in this?
He mentioned that this is the case because it makes it easier for the UKBA to verify the contract.
Last edited by dd156 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

afzalfinance

Re: Trade Contract

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 am

dd156 wrote:Another tier 1 entrepreneur applicant that I know was apparently told by his solicitor that it is preferred that the contract that is provided as evidence is with another business and not individuals. The logic behind this made little sense but I just wanted to confirm if there is any truth in this?
He mentioned that this is the case because it makes it easier for the UKBA to verify the contract.
Yes well, he is write when say it is easy to verify but its not a requirement in the guidline.
God help those who help themselves

dd156
BANNED

Re: Trade Contract

Post by dd156 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 am

Thanks. I did go through the guidance but thought I'd get people's opinions here.

asdfgh
Newly Registered

Post by asdfgh » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 am

I have similar doubts. Any expert opinion please?

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

asdfgh wrote:I have similar doubts. Any expert opinion please?
I'm no expert but I can't see how that can be compulsory.
Not all businesses trade with other businesses; many just trade with individuals.
Not 100% sure about the requirement for the visa though.