ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip-dividend confusion for ltd company - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

igolfer
Newly Registered

payslip-dividend confusion for ltd company - ILR

Post by igolfer » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:11 am

Hi,
I am on Tier 1 (general) visa. I am sole director of Ltd company. I have transfered Money from Company account to personal account randomly as and when needed through out the period of claim. My income from company is comprise of Dividend and Salary. I read in the rules that I need to match payslip amount in my bank. My claiming period is Feb'12 to Jan'13. My accountant didn't notify me untill the year end of my company 31/10/12 that he had declare the salary in my account. so now I need to show payslip and dividend seprately. How should I get my payslips?(Weekly/monthly/qtrly/Annual) So how should I show my salary and dividend? But annually is not possible as PAYE period is from April to Jan (10months). Oh!! so much confusion. Please advice.

Thanks

Ruchir

shak80

Post by shak80 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 am

I think monthly is best option for you. but whatever way you choose you MUST have same letter from accountant to verify the transactions i.e wage or dividend

igolfer
Newly Registered

Post by igolfer » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 am

Hi
thanks for suggestion but my main concern is, If i show monthly than the payslip amount should reflect every month in bank statement. Which i cant do for previous months.

igolfer
Newly Registered

Post by igolfer » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Please please someone can advice me regarding this ASAP...

Thanks

navneek
Newly Registered

Post by navneek » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:07 am

Is your payslip already generated from your accountant and having different date other than one in bank statement? Please dont worry about the date mentioned on your payslip as it is the payslip processing date, and nothing to do with the actual payment date into your personal account. What you have to prove is all your payslip amount is credited into personal account.

For example your payslip shows your salary £1000 on 20/02/2012. But you can pay this amount as £400 on 21/02/2012 and remaining £600 on 15/March/2012. But you need to prepare a cover letter mentioning that your salary for that period is credited in different stages on different dates. Thats it.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 pm

The evidence you provide must match, so what is important is when you have paid your salary and dividends over the earnings period you claimed (no point saying your salary is monthly if your bank statements won't support that). What were the dates and amounts of payments made? Which were salary and which were dividends? What was the salary you were supposed to be receiving?

(If you don't want to give exact amounts on a public forum, you could multiple or divide by a factor known only to you e.g. show everything x2).