ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confirmation of PEO appoinment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

friend123
Newly Registered

Confirmation of PEO appoinment

Post by friend123 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 am

Hi friends,

I have booked an appoinment for next month on 6th Feb in Liverpool. I got the confirmation email from UKBA that its been booked but I came to know thru this forum that some of them have got emails just 2 to 3 days before the appoinment date that there schedule is been cancelled and need to rebook or send by post and also for some people UKBA have called them again 2 to 3 days before the appoinment telling them that its been cancelled.

I have called to the number(0870 606 7766) which they mentioned in the confirmation email and as soon as I select option 1 which is related to PEO appoinments its getting disconnected automatically.

So, friends can you please let me know if there is any other way to reconfirm the appoinment(email or phone number etc).

All the best to all who are looking for slots...

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Just log into your online account (that's the entire purpose of them asking people to book online instead of calling the call centre). If your appointment was cancelled or rescheduled, you will see it there.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:32 pm

if they cancel they will rebook it for you so dont worry about that.

to confirm if you appointment is valid please email to

ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

send them you all details. they will confirm it for you.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

ajay.jethani
United Kingdom

Post by ajay.jethani » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Thanks askhan and all for you advice.

Can i use email : ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to confirm the details in PEO Appointment

I have booked one but while logging into ukba online site it only shows appointment and number of attendes( 2 including yourself). Mostly i have entered the correct details Name and Date of Birth.

Can i still confirm regarding my PEO appoinment details using email ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk ??. Hope they wont cancel the appointment and reschedule if i ask??.. as i am running on tight dates and it is very difficult to book PEO appoinment these days

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

yes you can use this email id to confirm.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Why not just use the confirmation on the My Account screen. Confirming via email isn't going to do anything special (and as you correctly pointed out, you might end up confusing them and have your appointment cancelled), so why do you want waste someone's time to check something that you can do yourself? If the appointment details state that you have an appointment for 2 people at a specific time, then that's confirmation that your appointment is still on, surely not?

I truly think you are just wasting someone's time now and frustrating the entire point behind an online booking system.