ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General+Lim Comp - Evidence for absence/annual leave?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prasad3uk
Newly Registered

Tier1 General+Lim Comp - Evidence for absence/annual leave?

Post by prasad3uk » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi,

I have read the sticky & the pdf of calculating continuous period.

I am on Tier 1 General and director of a Limited Company.

In short periods I was a permanent employee of couple of companies but I continued my Limited Company. I paid a salary to myself as well all the time.

Now - For the periods of my visit to home country [less than 180 days and less than 30 days each time],

a) Do I have to produce a evidence that I went on Annual Leave?
b) If yes, as a director of the company, can I produce the letter on my companies behalf for myself with annual leave details?

Kindly clarify.

Thanks
Prasad

SET O - Application form says below and so - looks like I do not have to provide any reasons unless I cross 180 on the whole and 30/60 at a time.
But kindly clarify.

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying
under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer);Tier 2 (General); Tier 2 (Minister of religion); Tier 2
(Sportsperson); Tier 5 International Agreement, and permitted employment categories - except Highly
Skilled Migrants.
Evidence of absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons is also required from all of the above
categories, and those applying under the Tier 1 (General); Business person; Self-employed person;
Investor; Innovator; Writer; Composer, and Artist categories.