ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Courier collection issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pokie
Newly Registered

Courier collection issue

Post by Pokie » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:23 am

Hi All,

I am having problems organising the collection of my HSMP documents. As previous people have suggested, I included a pre-signed DHL return airways bill and return envelope with my original package to facilitate collection.

I rang and booked a delivery via the Australian office on Wednesday after being advised that the documents were ready. DHL UK are refusing to collect because no-one can sign for the documents even though I specified that there was a pre-signed airways bill with the documents.

Does anyone have any experience with successfully organising DHL collection and return to Australia? Failing courier collection, can anyone comment on how long it took Royal post to deliver documents back to Australia?

I am obviously nervously awaiting the decision! Thanks in advance for any advice on how to proceed!

Pokie
Newly Registered

Post by Pokie » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 am

Further to my previous post I organised my documents to be collected by Frank from Mail Boxes Etc. Sheffield.

I was able to organise the collection via email with MBE. Once they had collected the documents from the Home Office, they provided quotes with delivery options. I then called them to advise of my preferred option and gave my credit card details over the phone. Easy!

I found it to be an extemely good service and had the documents back safely within 3 days. Incidently, it worked out to be cheaper with MBE than what I was originally quoted by DHL Australia.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:18 pm

I used MBE, service.

It was more than satisfactory, I received my docs. very quickly.

NNJ10

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:33 pm

My experience is very bad to collect document by courier.I mailed HO but they did not care and sent it by air mail.The result, doment is lost.As per HO requirements they do not reprint before 12 weeks.12 weeks passed on 4th Feb.I am requesting HO from 5th Feb 2007 but they are not replying.What can I do now ? Pls adv.

Thanks
Ruabablu

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:03 am

Hi,

Once, you get the HSMP Reference Number,
You need to send a Fax to HSMP team that you will arrangea courier to pick up your documents, and you can make a follow-up phone call to check whether the courier pick up option is noted in their system or not.

NNJ10

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm

At last after 11 days HO inform me they received my application for reprint and they requested to pick up by courier.I already advise MBE courier to collect it from HO by today.Still I am waiting for getting news from MBE courier.

Thanks to all.
Rubablu

zsrk
Newly Registered

Courier collection issue

Post by zsrk » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 am

Hi Rabablu,
Could you please post the letter format that you used for reprint of documents? I lost my HSMP docs in transit and I want to apply for reprint. Could you please let me know the procedure?

Thanks,
Krishna.