ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric fees for FP application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAPITO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Biometric fees for FP application?

Post by PAPITO » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 am

My brother applied online for FP for his wife in Ecuador but when going to Worldbridge to schedule her appoitment it asks to pay $176
Shouldn't the application and any cost associated like the biometrics clinics be free? I would accept postage charges.
To call them is $3 per minute!!! He sent an email and now waiting their response
Anyone had similar issue? what is the procedure? I am thinking that maybe you have to pay and then they will refund it (if you ask)

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 am

The fee should not have been charged. He should complain in writting and ask for the fee back (it is free to send emails).

PAPITO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by PAPITO » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

their response
ear Applicant,
Thank you for contacting WorldBridge Service, The UK Border Agency's Commercial Partner. We appreciate your patience regarding the response to your enquiry, as WorldBridge strives to provide the most accurate responses to all enquiries. Below you will find the response to that enquiry.

The application fee for an EEA family permit is free of charge. Note that Mobile Biometric enrolment Clinics will operate in Quito and Guayaquil.
All Applicants are required to pay a total service charge of USD $176.20 + tax in addition to the visa fee.
To schedule the Mobile Biometric Clinic appointment, please use the link below.

https://www.visainfoservices.com/pages/ ... ement.aspx

PAPITO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by PAPITO » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 pm

PAPITO wrote:Dear Applicant,
Thank you for contacting WorldBridge Service, The UK Border Agency's Commercial Partner. We appreciate your patience regarding the response to your enquiry, as WorldBridge strives to provide the most accurate responses to all enquiries. Below you will find the response to that enquiry.

The application fee for an EEA family permit is free of charge. Note that Mobile Biometric enrolment Clinics will operate in Quito and Guayaquil.
All Applicants are required to pay a total service charge of USD $176.20 + tax in addition to the visa fee.
To schedule the Mobile Biometric Clinic appointment, please use the link below.

https://www.visainfoservices.com/pages/ ... ement.aspx
Based on this You still have to pay for Biometric photo, How should I ask the question or Should it be paid? thanks

PAPITO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by PAPITO » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 pm

I've looked at other Worldbrige websites in other countries and it says is free for EU family members

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 pm

PAPITO wrote:I've looked at other Worldbrige websites in other countries and it says is free for EU family members
So have I and I agree with you. Complain to UKBA as to why.