ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sthan
Newly Registered

PEO appointments

Post by sthan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 am

Hello everyone,

I am trying for the PEO appointment for solihull but i am not able to get a slot from few days.I am trying 6 weeks in advance and also in the midnight exactly at 12:00 but not able to do so as i end up getting server too busy and ends with an error page most of the time. Is there any trick to find the slot. please can any one help with this. i am trying slot for main applicant +1dependant

Thanks

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 am

For Solihull PEO booking every one try and so difficult to see a slot. Better you try book first other PEO. Once you book one then can try to reschedule that booking. However if you could not manage for your preferred one still you have booking to attend a PEO. But if you try for Solihull every night you are wasting time. Make sure atleast you have a peo booking first.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:01 am

Do not book appointments unless you are 100% certain that you can attend the appointment. There have been reports that people are having difficulty rescheduling after booking speculative appointments.

boap
Newly Registered

Post by boap » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

I guess the only trick is to keep trying... I was trying for several week before I saw a post of a guy offering help for a reasonable fee. It worked well for me. I do not want to advertise so please pm me and I can point you to the post.

Otherwise kepp trying, especially at around 12 when new slots are released. I managed to get a glimpse of the slots but neer suceeded in booking one myself.

Good luck

MP1982

Post by MP1982 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi,

Not sure about Sheffiled but I wanted one for Croydon or Cardiff tried few days from midnight till 2am and ddint work,

Oneday randomly looged in to check around 11.30 am and there were plentty available,

I saw member talking between 10.30 amd to 11.30am aswell so try that time aswell if you havent,

Good lock,
MP

sayome_now

Post by sayome_now » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:55 pm

As my application for ILR is not till first or second week in April (my present Tier 1 expires 3rd of May), I always do appointment dry run once in a while to check that my intended dates have not gone. Having said that, I did one of my dry-runs on Sunday for Solihull and I got 29th of January but I did not book it. It is persistent and blessing to get appointments.
Though it took me about 75mins to get the appointment (11:30pm-00:35am)