ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Application-About Tax Return Form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Danke
Newly Registered

HSMP Application-About Tax Return Form

Post by Danke » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:40 pm

Hi all:

I got a question regarding tax report form.

My company paid the tax together for all the employees,thus there is only one tax report form covering the amount of tax paid for all the employees in the tax bureau.

So I can't get the individual tax report form myself from tax bureau.However,the tax bureau has issued a letter for me indicating my working period and total amount of tax paid .

If I provide this letter and then explain the reason in the Exceptional Consideration Colume,together with the wage slips,bank statement and letter from employer,does it make sense?

Thanks in advance for ur help,happy valentine's day!

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:11 am

up up

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:34 pm

i think it's totally make sense, as tax systems are different in every country.
and also why do you think you should tick the Exeptional circumstances box? it seems that the letter you've got from your tax office is similar to the tax return form: it shows your taxes paid from your income.
i am going to supply a similar letter as a tax return.

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:18 pm

Iriny_k wrote:i think it's totally make sense, as tax systems are different in every country.
and also why do you think you should tick the Exeptional circumstances box? it seems that the letter you've got from your tax office is similar to the tax return form: it shows your taxes paid from your income.
i am going to supply a similar letter as a tax return.
Thankx Iriny_k.

I called home office today,as for our case,we need to go to the exceptional consideration part,explain the reason and then provide the letter from tax burear as alterative evidence.Besides,the bank statement and employer letter should also be provided.

How do u feel about that?

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 am

Hi Danke

ok, thanx for that. it's really important information that they want it to be an exeptional case. i think it's nothing wrong with an exeptional case, there are a lot of applicant like that.

how to explain the reason that's the issue. well, tell them that it's our tax system, and this is the way how it works. what letter from tax administration do they want? the letter which explains why they did not give me a tax return? if yes, this would be something that really hard to get here.

i can provide the following docs for 12 months:
1. a bank statement,
2. a reference from my emloyer's fiscal agent (the firm that is doing accountancy for them and pay our tax on behalf of us) where they write the amount i earned and amount of income taxes they paid from my salary
3. pay slips ( need to figure out the format, and accountant will do them)
4. letter from my employer about my salary, and i also want them to write that they operate through the fiscal agent who issued #2.

that's all what can i do about my salary. as for me, it's more then enough evidence. would you be persuaded by that? :) but it is really an exeptional case, and that's why there is a chance of rejection. that's how i feel about it. 8)
where are you from, btw?

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi, Iriny_k:

Your explianation and evidences sounds very good.

I m gonna to prepare for it as what I have said above.As what the home office advisor has said,the preparation should be ok.But I am still bit worried about it.Anyway,good luck for both of us.

I m from China,how about u?When r u gonna to send out ur application package?Talk to u soon!

Iriny_k

Post by Iriny_k » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:54 pm

we should worry. some refusals i see here are really silly to me. we definitelly need some element of luck also :D

i wanna apply by the end of March, as my salary documents are for Jan-Dec, 06. and cannot do it earlier cause need to sit IELTS at the beginning of March.

i am from Ukraine. 8)