ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application Doubts (WP + Tier1 G)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOR_ILR

ILR Application Doubts (WP + Tier1 G)

Post by FOR_ILR » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi,

I'm planning for applying ILR next month, I initially entered UK in WP (Jan-2008) and was in WP for 6 months then switched to Tier1 G (Jul-2008).

Now my ILR will be applied from Tier1 G, do I have to still provide letter from WP Employer for my absence (due to work reason) I was absent from UK for 50 Days between Feb-2008 till April-2008.

Also - Could you suggest what are all the documents I have to provide for ILR application as a Director of Limited Company.

Thanks,
S

FOR_ILR

Re: ILR Application Doubts (WP + Tier1 G)

Post by FOR_ILR » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 am

Hi Senior Members,

Could you please help me with above query?

Thanks,
S

FOR_ILR

Post by FOR_ILR » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 am

Hi Senior Members,

Could you please help me with above query?

Thanks,
S

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 pm

FOR_ILR wrote:I'm planning for applying ILR next month, I initially entered UK in WP (Jan-2008) and was in WP for 6 months then switched to Tier1 G (Jul-2008).

Now my ILR will be applied from Tier1 G, do I have to still provide letter from WP Employer for my absence (due to work reason) I was absent from UK for 50 Days between Feb-2008 till April-2008.
An employer letter is not required as per the current rules and recent success stories posted by those who applied with their 5 year residence on WP+T1G. But there are those who have taken a letter to be submitted in the event a case worker requests one.

FOR_ILR

Post by FOR_ILR » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks.

Is it mandatory to show salary proof for all the Five Years for ILR? in my case initial 6 months salary was paid @ offshore as I was in WP.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:13 pm

FOR_ILR wrote:in my case initial 6 months salary was paid @ offshore as I was in WP.
I'm not sure what you mean by this statement. I.e. do you mean you do not have a HMRC employment history for the period you were employed in the UK on your WP?

Some caseworkers are known to ask applicants for P60's or their HMRC employment history to prove that you met the conditions of your stay while here as a WP Holder as well as T1G Migrant.

rajgan
Newly Registered

letter required

Post by rajgan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 am

yes you need to submit letter from employer for your holidays taken during WP.. I got a written reply on this from ILR enquiry team.. For Tier 1 you don't need submit any evidence but u have to mention in set O 6.2 section...

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi - I recently had my ILR approved and I
was in similar route(WP then Tier 1 G).The
CW asked for employer letter or p60 for my time as WP.
I had Neither but had the 5 years hmrc letter. The CW
accepted it. So you must submit either of the two to
be on safer side.