ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Change before applying ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

devendranadh.b

Job Change before applying ILR

Post by devendranadh.b » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:24 am

Hi,

I am applying for ILR in April 2013. Till now I am contracting and taking salary and dividends from my own limited company.

I am about to get a permanent job oppurtunity very soon. I am just confused whether to accept it or not. Because there would be a change in job, payslips... Can the Gurus please let me know if it is going to effect my ILR application if I change the job now.

Regards
Dev

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am

So long as you still qualify & can meet the necessary requirements for ILR changing jobs should not affect your ILR application. Having payslips from more than one employer will not be a problem. I presume you are not working as a sponsored migrant, i.e. WP or Tier2 as you are contracting. Just make sure you get the necessary supporting documentation ready in time...

devendranadh.b

Post by devendranadh.b » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi cs95tdg,

Thank you for the reply.

I am on Tier1 Visa. I would certainly get more salary then what I am getting now (Salary + Dividends). What documents do I need to have ready? can you please guide please.

Regards
Dev

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Start by reading the FAQ sticky thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

Additionally the SET(O) form and guidance will explain the documentation you require.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

devendranadh.b wrote:Hi cs95tdg,

Thank you for the reply.

I am on Tier1 Visa. I would certainly get more salary then what I am getting now (Salary + Dividends). What documents do I need to have ready? can you please guide please.

Regards
Dev
Pls check this link for form and guidance :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ement/seto
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.