ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Currently on WP in IT job but want to change job

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ndvsingh
Newly Registered

Urgent - Currently on WP in IT job but want to change job

Post by ndvsingh » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:37 pm

I am from India, currently working in Software Testing in a big IT company in UK from last 1 year & my current work permit will expire by Jan'08. I am interested to change job, so please give me complete details about any good company or consultancy, who can sponsor my Work Permit? This is urgent for me.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:32 pm

have u gone through the HSMP to see if u are eligible to apply? In that way, you are not tied down to any employer if you want to leave them. u can just opt and go somewhere else.

You can change jobs if u want but ur new employer will have to apply for a work permit for you, its not really difficult, u just need a company willing to do that for you.

JavaGuy

Post by JavaGuy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am

I work for a company which sponsored my WP. Please forward your CV to vnm_prn1@yahoo.com and I will do an employee referral to my director. He will call you and discuss about your WP.