ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused with Form AN names

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

micha88
Newly Registered

Confused with Form AN names

Post by micha88 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

My wifes name on her passport is Nina Kulykovska from the Ukraine . Our married name is Beddie .I am trying to understand the order to put in names . In 1.5 I have entered Beddie , in 1.6 Nina Kulykovska , is this correct . Regards
I have found the answer in a later reply , 1.5 married name , 1.6 first name , 1.7 name as on passport ,maiden name , state this on page 13 and send copy ofmarriage cert .
Last edited by micha88 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Confused with Form AN names

Post by vinitmanu » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:39 pm

micha88 wrote:My wifes name on her passport is Nina Kulykovska from the Ukraine . Our married name is Beddie .I am trying to understand the order to put in names . In 1.5 I have entered Beddie , in 1.6 Nina Kulykovska , is this correct . Regards
As far as I remember, my wife inserted her maiden name under 1.7 and not under 1.6 and reason for it (marriage) on page 13. However, her current passport had her married name unlike yours.