ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Procedure - Clarity needed on Case ID

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nitinka
Newly Registered

PEO Procedure - Clarity needed on Case ID

Post by nitinka » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 pm

I need a clarification on how the procedure works for Tier 1 (General) Extension via Same Day PEO service.

My Tier 1 visa expires on 9h Feb 2013. I am currently looking at getting an appointment. Obviously this is difficult at this point but hopefully something will come up. However, in the procedure of getting an appointment we need something called a Case ID.

I am not sure what this means. Does this mean I send in the Tier 1 extension application form only , choosing the option “PEO” . Which document contains the Case ID. Need some clarity on the procedure?

Appreciate a response so i can decide whether I have to wait for an appointment or go the postal way?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 am

Be sure to select the right option for the service you require. It asks for a case ID if you are trying to schedule a biometric appointment. For Tier 1 General there's a question which says, "Are you applying using premium service" which determines whether you are asked for a case ID or not.

Make sure you select the correct options.

nitinka
Newly Registered

Post by nitinka » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 am

mulderpf wrote:Be sure to select the right option for the service you require. It asks for a case ID if you are trying to schedule a biometric appointment. For Tier 1 General there's a question which says, "Are you applying using premium service" which determines whether you are asked for a case ID or not.

Make sure you select the correct options.
Thanks a lot , but I am still a little confused and appreciate some clarity.

I have not sent in my application / documents yet. If I need the same day PEO service should I select "NO" when the question "are you applying using premium service" is asked? Or am I doing something totally wrong.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

nitinka wrote:Thanks a lot , but I am still a little confused and appreciate some clarity.

I have not sent in my application / documents yet. If I need the same day PEO service should I select "NO" when the question "are you applying using premium service" is asked? Or am I doing something totally wrong.
For a PEO application, you take all the paperwork (application forms, docs etc) with you.

You select YES to your above question.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 pm

nitinka wrote:Thanks a lot , but I am still a little confused and appreciate some clarity.

"Same day PEO service" = Premium service. Selecting no is an option for people who are not applying through premium service (e.g. postal applications) to make appointments to submit their biometrics.