ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employed - Salary Slip Advice needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msrmsr
Newly Registered

Employed - Salary Slip Advice needed

Post by msrmsr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi

I am going for extension of my Tier 1.

I am showing full time employment from Jan 2012 to Dec 2012.
The first employment is from 01 Jan to 15 April - and second from 15 April to 31 Dec 2012.

I have the formal payslips from both employer.

My problem is my employer changed the payroll system in Dec 2012 and the payslip although looks similar to the previous and the later ones. It does not have the company name on it.

I have also got a letter from the second company which states my salary on headed paper from the finance manager.

If the Caseworker does not accept the payslip in question can I then make use of the employer letter?

Though bear in mind I do not have the employer letter from the 1st employer.
Is it possible to mix and match - payslips from 1st employer and letter from the second?

If not please can any one comment on What are my options?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by msrmsr on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Employed - Salary Slip Advice needed

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:09 pm

msrmsr wrote:Is it possible to mix and match - payslips from 1st employer and letter from the second?
Yes. So long as you have evidence from two sources for each of these periods then you will be fine. Make sure you explicitly state the evidence being provided under the previous earnings section of the form, so that a case worker will easily be able to cross check the two sources against each other.

msrmsr
Newly Registered

Re: Employed - Salary Slip Advice needed

Post by msrmsr » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

cs95tdg wrote:
msrmsr wrote:Is it possible to mix and match - payslips from 1st employer and letter from the second?
Yes. So long as you have evidence from two sources for each of these periods then you will be fine. Make sure you explicitly state the evidence being provided under the previous earnings section of the form, so that a case worker will easily be able to cross check the two sources against each other.
Hi c95tdg,

Thanks very much for your input - well in less than 15 minutes.
I did suspect the same as mentioned.

I asked for a new pay slip which has now been printed and handed over to me.