ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

FYI for anybody awaiting appeal to be registered by AIT...

Appealed online 11 Dec
Supporting Docs arrived at AIT 18 Dec

I called today and they said while appeal is registered and payment taken, they are waiting for documents to be processed. There is a backlog and currently working in those received on 6th Dec.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

r4sh1d wrote:FYI for anybody awaiting appeal to be registered by AIT...

Appealed online 11 Dec

I called today and they said while appeal is registered and payment taken, they are waiting for documents to be processed. There is a backlog and currently working in those received on 6th Dec.
A few people on Facebook were saying the same they are back logged. Don't worry you will get an answer soon.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 am

zully wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:FYI for anybody awaiting appeal to be registered by AIT...

Appealed online 11 Dec

A few people on Facebook were saying the same they are back logged. Don't worry you will get an answer soon.
Inshallah. Hope so.

Good luck to you gor your hearing. Hope it goes well and furtger delay is minimal. Do let us know how it goes.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
meena1234 wrote:Salam prince
First of all , indhallAllah your refusal decision will be overturned because they certainly have indicated it in the mean time just make preps for your partner shukar to Allah and pray for us too

As you must know they generally send a written statement within 10 days

Secondly I am also surprised that they mentioned it will still be reviewed but I guess that that is a standard thing that they say

Can I also ask did the Eco also say that he has no issues

Keep us updated of the good news

Prince... Havevypuvhot the postcode for this court in Solihull please

Zully

Praying for u

Hope all goes well too

Guys keep posting coz March seems ages away and need all the support
Wa Salaam,

yeh Allah Kah Shukar Hai. Keep Doing Dua That all goes well Ameen. May Allah Swt Give you me And everyone Sabr and Success Ameen.

the home office rep withdrew the case before the court hearing started because there was no case to argue but we still had to go inside.

and you know the written statement your talking about can you explain abit, who gets it me or my solicitor?

Please also Do Dua for me thanks.

and In Sha Allah we are here with you until this all gets resolved for you dont feel alone. :)[/quot

Hi prince,
I think what they mean us not written statement it's called a determination letter just saying you one and wait for call letter:
If no one turned up then you should assume you have won. Judge normally gives it in your favour so really congratulations... But still let's wait n see what happens anything can happen but Allah knows best.
I hope mrs is feeling better now. Inshallah this will be the coming of the end of this depression path for you inshallah inshallah.....
Zully
Yeh In Sha Allah this waiting will end very soon for all of us.

the home office rep withdrew the case in court, he was there, but he wanted it to be reconsidered back Isb.

Ya Allah Please help us all Ameen.

Alhumdulilah shes okay but uno innit until its not fully resolved it stays on your mind.

Read the 3rd Kalima every day as it removes all difficulties. and Trust Allah Swt.

And remember me in your Dua's.

Khudah Hafiz
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
Wa Salaam,

yeh Allah Kah Shukar Hai. Keep Doing Dua That all goes well Ameen. May Allah Swt Give you me And everyone Sabr and Success Ameen.

the home office rep withdrew the case before the court hearing started because there was no case to argue but we still had to go inside.

and you know the written statement your talking about can you explain abit, who gets it me or my solicitor?

Please also Do Dua for me thanks.

and In Sha Allah we are here with you until this all gets resolved for you dont feel alone. :)[/quot

Hi prince,
I think what they mean us not written statement it's called a determination letter just saying you one and wait for call letter:
If no one turned up then you should assume you have won. Judge normally gives it in your favour so really congratulations... But still let's wait n see what happens anything can happen but Allah knows best.
I hope mrs is feeling better now. Inshallah this will be the coming of the end of this depression path for you inshallah inshallah.....
Zully
Yeh In Sha Allah this waiting will end very soon for all of us.

the home office rep withdrew the case in court, he was there, but he wanted it to be reconsidered back Isb.

Ya Allah Please help us all Ameen.

Alhumdulilah shes okay but uno innit until its not fully resolved it stays on your mind.

Read the 3rd Kalima every day as it removes all difficulties. and Trust Allah Swt.

And remember me in your Dua's.

Khudah Hafiz
Hi,

SHELDON COURT
1A WAGON LANE
BIRMINGHAM
B26 3DU

Go there half an hour early as you cant use there car park so you got to look for an space.

i hope you come back with good news.

Best of Luck SiS.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks prince. Just got back I think my barrister done well he argued the points well. And I'm hopeful lets see what Allah has planned.
Have you not received anything letter or anything yet.
visa stamped?

immi4u

Any comment plz

Post by immi4u » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi guys
Hope everyone is fine and having good time .
I want to know ur advise on my appeal further processing.
I got refusal on 281 (iii) subsisting marriage as I originally missed the communication stuff to be included in the original file.
However I submitted my appeal on 4 July 2012 and given the ECM deadline as 25 dec 2012 that has passed as we know but did not hear any thing from embassy.
The tribunal told me today that my appeal is in listing department and once listed they will inform via post .........
My question is when my lawyer in uk lodge the appeal he prepared a letter of explanation justifying the refusal and send all the relevant documents like communication log, cards, emails, etc and he charged 500 pounds for that
Now he says as ECM have not overturn the decision so we have to prepare the bundle and he is asking 550 pounds for this bundle preparation and further 800 pounds for court presentation if needed.
I want to know either the lawyer will do anything new at this stage for bundle preparation as he did already the explanatory letter when submitting the appeal or just he trying to grab the money.
Any comments or suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks

My timeline here
Application 09/02/2012
Passport returned , refused. 20/06/2012
Appeal 04/07/2012
Deadline to ECM. 25/12/2012
Hearing date. ????

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Any comment plz

Post by zully » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

immi4u wrote:Hi guys
Hope everyone is fine and having good time .
I want to know ur advise on my appeal further processing.
I got refusal on 281 (iii) subsisting marriage as I originally missed the communication stuff to be included in the original file.
However I submitted my appeal on 4 July 2012 and given the ECM deadline as 25 dec 2012 that has passed as we know but did not hear any thing from embassy.
The tribunal told me today that my appeal is in listing department and once listed they will inform via post .........
My question is when my lawyer in uk lodge the appeal he prepared a letter of explanation justifying the refusal and send all the relevant documents like communication log, cards, emails, etc and he charged 500 pounds for that
Now he says as ECM have not overturn the decision so we have to prepare the bundle and he is asking 550 pounds for this bundle preparation and further 800 pounds for court presentation if needed.
I want to know either the lawyer will do anything new at this stage for bundle preparation as he did already the explanatory letter when submitting the appeal or just he trying to grab the money.
Any comments or suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks

My timeline here
Application 09/02/2012
Passport returned , refused. 20/06/2012
Appeal 04/07/2012
Deadline to ECM. 25/12/2012
Hearing date. ????

I must had my hearing. I sent everything with my appeal but I wrote my own statements explanations and filled the application form. As its is simple enough. Anyway my case wasn't looked at. So mine went in listing too but I went to solicitors, and he wrote another letter and faxed it to the ECM before the court date as my bundle from home office hadn't come back. Anyway they still didn't overturn it. So I have paid £1100. That's for solicitors time n correspondence aswell as a barrister came to court so you are paying alot but it comes down to how you feel, or if you can fight it yourself...
I know it dies t help but I spent the money just as I wanted the appeal in my favour....
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:25 pm

zully wrote:Thanks prince. Just got back I think my barrister done well he argued the points well. And I'm hopeful lets see what Allah has planned.
Thats great sis, hope you get a positive reply, normally the judge writes a letter or determination if thats what its called within 10ten days, i wish its a positive.

my solicitor received a letter from tribunal about the appeal withdrawn, other than that nothing. just hoping for the best.

did the Presentn offcr turn up?

and what was you asked?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:30 pm

immi4u i think your paying abit too much, but the evidence you submitted for the appeal should be enough but if you know or not the bundle for the court is totally difrrent than the appeal one so now the solictor gota make an bundle for the judge etc, but normally it is better to go with an solictor or barrister bcuz they know the rules more than us. hope this helps.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

prince007 wrote:immi4u i think your paying abit too much, but the evidence you submitted for the appeal should be enough but if you know or not the bundle for the court is totally difrrent than the appeal one so now the solictor gota make an bundle for the judge etc, but normally it is better to go with an solictor or barrister bcuz they know the rules more than us. hope this helps.
how is the bundle for the judge different to the appeal bundle? i thought UKBA post prepare the bundle?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
prince007 wrote:immi4u i think your paying abit too much, but the evidence you submitted for the appeal should be enough but if you know or not the bundle for the court is totally difrrent than the appeal one so now the solictor gota make an bundle for the judge etc, but normally it is better to go with an solictor or barrister bcuz they know the rules more than us. hope this helps.
how is the bundle for the judge different to the appeal bundle? i thought UKBA post prepare the bundle?
they do but the documents you rely on for the court the solictor has to make it in a diffrent way, heres a link which will give you an idea http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/Cour ... 0709_e.pdf.

hope this helps

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:38 am

prince007 wrote:
r4sh1d wrote:
they do but the documents you rely on for the court the solictor has to make it in a diffrent way, heres a link which will give you an idea http://www.thecustodyminefield.com/Cour ... 0709_e.pdf.

hope this helps
thanks for that, was not aware of the complexity. really hope they overturn the decision otherwise will have to get legal representatives involved possibly. :(

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Salam all

Zullly

Great to hear that you have gone through the ordeal of going before the judge
Now I hope and pray that the decision comes quickly in your favour
Can you please relate some of the questions and how did your solicitor help
You will get the letter soon inshallAllah

Regarding payments to the solicitor I have paid 600 pounds and he is asking for a further 600 if the case goes to court-God forbid
However I have seen the bundle made and the representation so I think a solicitors assistance is definitely needed in court

I recently called Ait and they gave me a number to call Islamabad visa section, of course I was directed by automated messages to call another number and then the phone keep got cutting off
I have written an email- no replies yet

Does anyone know of a number that will successfully connect me to the department and best time to call please
Salam

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:50 pm

[quote="meena1234"]Salam all

Zullly

Great to hear that you have gone through the ordeal of going before the judge
Now I hope and pray that the decision comes quickly in your favour
Can you please relate some of the questions and how did your solicitor help
You will get the letter soon inshallAllah

Regarding payments to the solicitor I have paid 600 pounds and he is asking for a further 600 if the case goes to court-God forbid
However I have seen the bundle made and the representation so I think a solicitors assistance is definitely needed in court

HI, Thanks for the postivity inshallah it will go my way,
well had a solicitor doing some work for me, he tried to get it overturned before it went court.
my bundle did not get to court in time so maybe that goes in my favour as the judge didnt really know what the issue was
I had barrister fighting my case but it was a legality issue more than anything else. I did not have to say a thing they are more than happy with our marriage and me being able to support him. it was just a law of teh land issue that barrister clarifies for them.
So im sorry i cannot really tell you what kind of questions hey ask.

i spent the money as i want this all over with now, everyone is different as how they can or can not fight it them selves and i wasnt confident im happy with the money i spent.

visa section will not talk to you you have to email them and they will respond to you.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

its best to get a good solicitor but always search around befre going to anyone solicitor.

you cant get in contact with the embassy by phone best way is via email.

Wish you all the best especially Zully.

and my Dua's are with all of you.

May Allah Swt give us all Success and Patience, Ameen.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:Thanks prince. Just got back I think my barrister done well he argued the points well. And I'm hopeful lets see what Allah has planned.
Thats great sis, hope you get a positive reply, normally the judge writes a letter or determination if thats what its called within 10ten days, i wish its a positive.

my solicitor received a letter from tribunal about the appeal withdrawn, other than that nothing. just hoping for the best.

did the Presentn offcr turn up?

and what was you asked?
Home office or judge didn't ask me anything... It wasn't me the issue it was a misunderstanding of a legal matter... Do you think I will hear from the court this week. I'm being silly and impatient.
One of my cousin came from Pakistan last Tuesday she had a 10 year ban but my mamu is a genious and he won her appeal. And within 6 weeks she got her call letter and visa stamped n now she is in uk....
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:22 am

Ma Sha Allah good to hear about your cousin.

normally when the judge decides he should get back within ten working days so thats 2 weeks from your court hearing, In Sha Allah you will hear good news very soon. or get in contact with tribunal for further info.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 pm

prince007 wrote:Ma Sha Allah good to hear about your cousin.

normally when the judge decides he should get back within ten working days so thats 2 weeks from your court hearing, In Sha Allah you will hear good news very soon. or get in contact with tribunal for further info.

Prince have you heard anything yet
zully
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Salam

Prince hope u have received good news if it isn't received yet then hope u and zully get positive news

I asked my solicitor wether online application would have been quicker and he said depending on your application and with a lot of paper work therefore sending the appeal by fax was better and online or not ultimately they take the same time

Does anyone know how soon the Islamabad office reply to emails sent for updates
Thanks

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Nope zully nothing yet.

thanks meena u 2. regarding the updates via email its all down to them some times they get back quiker and sometimes they take there time so theres no fix time frame.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam

Prince hope u have received good news if it isn't received yet then hope u and zully get positive news

I asked my solicitor wether online application would have been quicker and he said depending on your application and with a lot of paper work therefore sending the appeal by fax was better and online or not ultimately they take the same time

Does anyone know how soon the Islamabad office reply to emails sent for updates
Thanks
thanks meena...
with regaurds your question, when i appealed so did king, he did it online and i did mine by post, he got a reply within a few weeks i think that is the best way to appeal personally
have you not already sent the appeal off.
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Got my confirmation letter today. Deadline set for 27 May.

Hope they overturn sooner IA but not holding my breath on it.

Sadia786

Hello

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:59 am

I applied from pakistan
my time line is
Submit:-
25th Oct 2012
Under Process:-
12th Dec 2012
Rfc:-
11th Jan 2013
Refused:-
15th Jan 2013
Apeal:-
???

Here i m typin exact wordin of refusal letter..

ECO reasons for Refusal
Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined by paragraph E.ECP.3.3. i am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the uk or any offers of financial support from third parties. in order to meet the financial requirements of the rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18600 per annum.

You say in your appendix 2 that your sponsor is employed by ****** since 4th april 2012and earns a gross salary of 12960 per annum. you say that he is also employed with ***** with a gross annual salary of 6060 per annum. in respect to your sponsor's salaried employment in the uk you have not provide a letter from your sponsor's employers confirming his employment,gross annual salary,the length of his employment and the period which they have been paid the stated salary. you are required to submit payslips covering a six month period. however you have submitted payslips for july to september only. you are also required to submit bank statements covering a six month period showing your sponsor's income being deposited in his account. you have submitted bank statements covering a 5 month period only.
in view of the fact that you have not provided the specified evidence as stated in appendix fm-se of the immigeration rules i am not satisfied that you have met the financial requirement.
i therefore refuse your application under paragraph ec-p.1.1(d) of appendix fm of the immigeration rules. (e-ecp3.1)

I submitted both employers letters with my application they jus not explaind that for how long he will work there other all things were mentioned there.
Goin in apeal process in next 2 weeks

prince007

Re: Hello

Post by prince007 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 am

Sadia786 wrote:I applied from pakistan
my time line is
Submit:-
25th Oct 2012
Under Process:-
12th Dec 2012
Rfc:-
11th Jan 2013
Refused:-
15th Jan 2013
Apeal:-
???

Here i m typin exact wordin of refusal letter..

ECO reasons for Refusal
Your sponsor is not exempt from the financial requirements as defined by paragraph E.ECP.3.3. i am not able to take into account any potential employment you have available to you in the uk or any offers of financial support from third parties. in order to meet the financial requirements of the rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18600 per annum.

You say in your appendix 2 that your sponsor is employed by ****** since 4th april 2012and earns a gross salary of 12960 per annum. you say that he is also employed with ***** with a gross annual salary of 6060 per annum. in respect to your sponsor's salaried employment in the uk you have not provide a letter from your sponsor's employers confirming his employment,gross annual salary,the length of his employment and the period which they have been paid the stated salary. you are required to submit payslips covering a six month period. however you have submitted payslips for july to september only. you are also required to submit bank statements covering a six month period showing your sponsor's income being deposited in his account. you have submitted bank statements covering a 5 month period only.
in view of the fact that you have not provided the specified evidence as stated in appendix fm-se of the immigeration rules i am not satisfied that you have met the financial requirement.
i therefore refuse your application under paragraph ec-p.1.1(d) of appendix fm of the immigeration rules. (e-ecp3.1)

I submitted both employers letters with my application they jus not explaind that for how long he will work there other all things were mentioned there.
Goin in apeal process in next 2 weeks
hi appeal as soon as as you have 28days, and best of luck, Dua's are with you. In Sha Allah this will be resolved.