ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Self-Employed + Employed Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Follow_the_map
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Self-Employed + Employed Query

Post by Follow_the_map » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Hello!

I am applying for my extension on 25th Jan. So please help me with these queries, I do not have a clear cut answer from rummaging the forum.

- Are all the documents required ? Such as Degree certificate? i.e the form says at times I have already submitted it before. So can one claim points directly?
- Any proof required to claim earnings in the UK?
- I am not really sure if a tax certificate is required. I operate via a limited company and pay myself using Dividends + Salary. Hence I am planning to submit
1) Salary slips + Dividend vouchers
2) Personal/Business bank statements
3) Profit/Loss of accounts
4) Invoices
5) Letter from accountant for breakdown : Gross/net : Salary/Dividend.

Is the above enough?

I ask this because , I want to understand if there is any other tax document that i need. I have submitted my personal tax return for 2012 , does HMRC issue any form of receipt for this? More importantly is that required.

Please let me know as I am worried regarding the tax document mainly.

Thanks,
H

saima80
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Extension - Self-Employed + Employed Query

Post by saima80 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Follow_the_map wrote:Hello!

I am applying for my extension on 25th Jan. So please help me with these queries, I do not have a clear cut answer from rummaging the forum.

- Are all the documents required ? Such as Degree certificate? i.e the form says at times I have already submitted it before. So can one claim points directly?
- I am not really sure if a tax certificate is required. I operate via a limited company and pay myself using Dividends + Salary. Hence I am planning to submit
4) Invoices

Is the above enough?

I ask this because , I want to understand if there is any other tax document that i need. I have submitted my personal tax return for 2012 , does HMRC issue any form of receipt for this? More importantly is that required.

Thanks,
H
You need below documents for pervious earnings.
1.Pay Slips from you company.
2.Dividend vouchers given by your company
3.Personal Bank statment only
4.Company Certficate and Incorporation certificate only
5.Account letter as u mentioned above
Do not include anything else as it could complicate the case i get my visa on 7th of January, mine case was as ur only difference is i do not take my wages from my company but take dividends only.
Thanks

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 pm

saima80 wrote:

4) Invoices

Is the above enough?

Thanks,
H
Do not include anything else as it could complicate the case i get my visa on 7th of January, mine case was as ur only difference is i do not take my wages from my company but take dividends only.
Thanks
@Saima you have mentioned to OP to submit only the above documents but as per your post at this link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=122837
states that you have sumbmitted more documents than the above , Pls explain why ? I am not offending you but just want to know how you came conclusion that OP doesnt need to submit them?
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:
saima80 wrote:

4) Invoices

Is the above enough?

Thanks,
H
Thanks
@Saima you have mentioned to OP to submit only the above documents but as per your post at this link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=122837
states that you have sumbmitted more documents than the above , Pls explain why ? I am not offending you but just want to know how you came conclusion that OP doesnt need to submit them?
Can u let me know what did I mention extra in the thread which u mentioned its exactly the same what I explained here

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

saima80 wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
saima80 wrote:

4) Invoices

Is the above enough?

Thanks,
H
Thanks
Can u let me know what did I mention extra in the thread which u mentioned its exactly the same what I explained here

i. Personal bank statement
ii Business bank statement
iii Certificate of incorporation
iv Letter of UTR from HRMC
v Payslips
vi Dividend Vouchers
vii Accountant letter
viii Business Account prepared by accountant
viii Invoices generated during the period I was claiming
ix Invoices Summary table prepared by accountant
x Copy of accountant registration certificate

Red one's are the extra ones copied from your link. Pls explain why this discrepancy is ?
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:01 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:
saima80 wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
saima80 wrote: You need below documents for pervious earnings.
Thanks

i. Personal bank statement
ii Business bank statement
iii Certificate of incorporation
iv Letter of UTR from HRMC
v Payslips
vi Dividend Vouchers
vii Accountant letter
viii Business Account prepared by accountant
viii Invoices generated during the period I was claiming
ix Invoices Summary table prepared by accountant
x Copy of accountant registration certificate

Red one's are the extra ones copied from your link. Pls explain why this discrepancy is ?
If u do not mind may I ask r u using this web page first time or u been before on this page, check my name there and then find out who wrote what?